V.

[Y/n!? What happened!? Where did you go? Your mom was really angry when you weren't in your room! And somehow she wasn't able to track you down! Is everything ok!? Wait..  I should probably be more quiet...]

"Mona don't worry, I'm fine.. Actually more than fine haha. Is my mom still there..?"

[No. She left few hours ago. I fon't know where she is, but I would asume back to your mansion.]

"Ok listen, you're the only one who can know this, I trust you with this secret.."

Xiao was sitting beside you as you explained everything to mone through comunication spell.

Mona was currently in her room and no one could get to her so you were safe.

Her eyes widened. "WHAT!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!? WHERE IS XIAO? I SWEAR IF HE MISTREATS YOU I'LL KILL HIM!"

"Jeez calm down, she was the one that asked me in the first place...Are all your friends this noisy..?" Xiao said with a bored expresion.

"Yes... anyway, I'll need a little help hiding what I am now... do you know some spell for masking it up?" You changed the subject knowing Mona would be ready to do something bad if she gets mad.

"Well... there is one spell.." she started.

"But?" you questioned knowing that tone of voice.

"It's.. the Fraus spell-" she tried to finish. Every being knew that type of spell, that's why Xiao didn't let her finish.

"SHE IS NOT DOING IT!" He yelled putting a hand over you protectively even tho no one could actualy see them.

Your cheeks got red. Of course you would't do that spell, but the way Xiao said it somehow made her unbeating heart to flatter.

"You're sure that's the only one..?"

"Unfortunately. Other option is for you to wear tons of make up."
You hated even a minimum make up and Mona knew it. But you asumed there wasn't any easier option so you accepted.

"I guess we're gonna go with make up... Xiao are you sure I can't go to your class..?" you said a little hope not leaving your voice.

"No. We can change your last name, but your face is too well known amongst the vampires." He said playing with your hair.

.
.
.
.
.

You were back in school few days after, your face full of make up to cover your pale skin.

Fishl gave you notes from classes you missed and thank to Zhongli's generous friend, who happened to be a werewolf, priniple promiced to keep your mouth shut.
----------------------------------------
'Oh for Archons sake.. why is math so boring...' you thought to yourself, when you felt a sharp pain through your stomach. Like someone stabing you, but Fishl was behind you.

You looked at your stomach and everything was alright. Then yoir throat felt soar, so that's what's happening. 'Oh shit...'

You were thirsty, Xiao warned you anout this, it eill be like this for first few weeks, you had to get to him somehow.

You passed Fishl a small note, she accepted and you summoned your serpent. Oz took it and flew to where Xiao's class is supposed to be.

Luckily Xiao spodet it and knew what it ment.

"Teacher, I need to use a bathroom, I'm not feeling well."

Both of you said to your teachers. Fishl went with you to ensure you were ok while Xiao went alone.

You felt weaker with every step until you almost fell wtogether with Fishl, who was giving you suport.

But he cought you. Draging you to one of empty classrooms and giving you more of his blood. Fishl was guarding the place to make sure nobody saw them.

"You ok...? That was a close call." He said caressing your hair while you were still drinking his blood.

You parted for a second to answer him."Just a little more..." then you bit him again.

He could feel how hungry you are, he also got a bit dizzy from the amount of blood you took. But it was fine. He had some spare blood bags in his dorm.

When she was done he whiped blood from her lips but his thumb stayed on them.

You noticed him staring and smirked. You leaned closer startling him and then kissing him.

"They who share love beyond bounds, have to speed up their pace. The one is seeing a presence nearing!"

They heard Fischl talking nonsense again and after that Oz said "What she means to say is: 'Ok Lovebirds be quick, she can see someone coming.' ".

You two blushed and Xiao held you while pulling Fischl inside and teleporting the two of you in front of your classroom.

"See you later..." He whispered to your ear sending shivers down your spine. And then he dissapeared again.

"Y/n, are you feeling any better?" the teacher asked you as you returned with Fischl.

"The lady apeared fine now,  but who knows what may happen when we close our eyes. May I ask of your grace to let the lady to ther chambers to get a rest of mind?" Fischl said confusing everyone.

"She means to say:' Lady Y/n seemd to have a headache, she sggests that Y/n takes a rest just to be sure.'" Oz came behind her.

Teacher nodded and you were dissmissed to go to your room. But little did you know someone was following you back to your room.
.
.
.

She was laying on her bed resting, she was bored until she felt a presence near her window. She looked up to see Xiao sitting on the window.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he got closer to you amd stroked your hair.

"Good. I'm not hungry anymore."

"That's good, but you'll still have to take some more just to be sure." He said putting you to sit and uncovering his other arm.

"But I don't want to... I'm not hung- uhm!?"

You were cut of when he shoved his arm into your teeth. Your eyes widened as you began sucking out his blood.

"I know you're not hungry now, but we have to establish your blood level so you won't have to feed every 2-3 hours." He explained as his vision blired for a second. Xiao still hasn't fully recovered from last time you drank his blood, but you don't have to know that.

While you were drinking his blood Xiao was stroking your head, then he leaned closer and whispered "Soon your sences will become stronger, but for now, you should know someone is staying in front of your room, trying to hear what you're doing. Stay calm, they aren't a threat for now..." You stoped and looked at him his eyes remained still and neutral, while you felt scared.

He took your chin between his fingers and placed a kiss on your nose. "Don't worry. Nobody will hurt you now that I'm here."

This caring side of Xiao is something you saw often these past few days and you couldn't complain,  it was cute and it always made you feel safe.