Chapter 30

✩✩✩✩☆

Clover woke up to the sound of a notification, it was Moon texting her. She lifted her head from the desk, Clover had remembered that she was writing an email to Robby and sent it last night. She opened up the message on her laptop, it was a nice good morning message it made a smile appear on Clover's face. She typed her own good morning message and shut her laptop, getting dressed for the day.

Then she got a message from Sam.

Sam: Meet at Golf n' Stuff

Clover was confused but shrugged it off, she grabbed her skateboard

Clover: On my way

She skated out the door and to the place as quickly as she could. She made it to the place about 10 minutes later.

"Where are they?" Sam asks, Clover has a confused look on her face

"They snuck into the old laser tag place next door." Chris replies

"How many?" Sam questions

" Four of 'em." Chris responds, Clover realises what Sam is wanting to do.

"Five of us. I like our odds." Sam says

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Demetri asks, Clover nods in agreement.

"We're not on school property. This is our chance to fight back." Sam says, Clover sighs. Guess she doesn't have a choice, she has to fight. They walked towards the exit and to the old laser tag building.

We turn out the lights as we start to fight the cobras that are there, this already making her tired. She has her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath. One cobra tries to get her while she was down, Clover turns and roundhouse kicks him in the face knocking him straight down. She felt worse than before, her breath getting more and more spaces between each one. Clover heard the door open

"Sam LaRusso Where are you, bitch? Show yourself, LaRusso!" Tory yelled, Clover looked over and around for Sam, where'd she go? One by one, a cobra had a hold of one Miyagi Do then ganging up and knocked each one down.

"Sam!" Clover called out, she felt everything around her spinning. Clover could hear the voices of the Cobras urging Hawk to break Demetri's arm. Clover tried to make her way over but it was easier said than done.

Hawk had snapped Demetri's arm. That's when her whole body let go, Clover felt herself dropping. She was out, Tory had noticed before the girl started falling and caught her. She still didn't know why but she couldn't be mean to the Holland girl, laying her flat on the ground.

"This isn't over LaRusso" Tory calls out. Hawk stays behind for a moment, realising what he had done then walked off with the other. Demetri was sobbing on the ground in pain. Sam was hiding as sobs racked through her body at the thought of her not being able to get to him in time and face Tory. Chris had gone over to Clover even his pain picked her up as they exited the building, they needed to get to a hospital for Clover and Demetri.

Clover was in a hospital bed still out, doctors say it's because of how much energy she used that she wasn't ready for yet which is why she is still out, her body is recovering. Amanda LaRusso walked into the hospital

"Another karate fight?! What the hell were you thinking?" Amanda says, more sobs came through Sam as Amanda sat down.

"Mom...?"

"Oh baby, Sam baby are you ok?" Amanda says, trying to comfort her daughter.

"They broke Demetri's arm, Clover is unconscious. I just wanted to show we couldn't be bullied" Sam says, as Amanda pulled her close

"It's alright, it's going to be alright" Amanda reassured.

"I couldn't do anything to help, I couldn't stop them" Sam cried.

They had kept Clover in overnight, as she woke up after about 30 minutes of being there. Keeping her for just some observations and was free to go tomorrow. Clover sighed and wondered who had caught her as she didn't have any sort of head injury at all. All the Miyagi's were down... that only left the Cobras. She really was wondering who it was, maybe a question to ask her friends tomorrow.