99| Last Tango In Philly

Zoey loved Shawn in anyplace where there's no space or time. Her love is everlasting, ever growing, and ever present. Her love for him knows no bounds. She was drawn to him and his soul in a way she couldn't explain.

But now, he was really testing her patience.

"We need more chips over here, por favour!" Shawn called. "Senorita? Los waitresses?"

Topanga and Zoey exchanged exasperated expressions to one another. The two of them decided to try their hands at waitressing. Shawn and Cory had came into the restaurant on their first night to support them but had turned out to be just annoying idiots.

"Stop calling me 'waitress'." Zoey demanded as they approached the table. "I have a name, you know."

"Yeah, Zoey." Shawn said as he read her nametag.

"Yeah, it's the same in English." Zoey responded.

Topanga looked at the boys with an irritated expression. "Why are you being so rude?"

"Listen, girls, it's your first day of work, okay? We're just trying to break you in by doing your obnoxious customer routine." Cory explained before turning to his best friend. "Shawn?"

"This is cubed ice, I asked for crush." Shawn added promptly.

"Oh, and this is the salsa for your chips." Zoey said and poured the salsa into his bag where he hid the chips.

"Thank you." Shawn muttered in a meek tone.

"So, ladies, we thought you might want to celebrate your first day in the world field by taking us out to dinner." Cory said.

"Well, actually, we were thinking of going out with a bunch of people from work." Topanga replied.

"Yeah, you two should join us." Zoey suggested.

Cory nodded. "Well, we'd love to."

"Good. We're going dancing." Topanga informed.

"No!" Cory exclaimed quickly. "Dancing? Puh!"

"Yeah, puh!" Shawn agreed.

"Shawn, we really like dancing. You should come with us, it'll be fun." Zoey insisted.

The two girls went to pick up waiting orders, filling their arms with food. After dropping off the food to the expecting customers, they approached the boys table once more.

"So, guys, dancing? Yes, no?" Topanga asked.

"No, no." Cory answered. "You girls go with your friends from work and do your little dance routine."

Zoey turned to her boyfriend and pouted. "Does that go for you too, Shawnie?"

"No, go dance." Shawn insisted. "It's God's will."

Then one of their co-worker, Nunzio, approached Topanga and Zoey. "So, ladies, you're coming dancing tonight with myself and my equally handsome and beautiful friend Sergio, yes?"

"Yes." The girls replied in unison.

••••

Next day at school, Topanga and Zoey walked through the school hallway talking about last night dancing with Nunzio and Sergio.

Zoey had a great time last night. The beat was vibrating off the walls when her enter the admission doors; the crowd was out in force and ready to party. The drinks were flowing across the tables just as fast as the bartender could make them, conversation were loud and patriots are struggling to hear over the thumping music.