1

The spotlight was firmly planted on the figure on the stage, highlighting his red hair and toned slender body. He gripped the pole in one hand bringing his hips towards the metal, obscenely starting to grind against it. The music was in full swing, he moved his hips to the beat, before spinning around the pole, his leg wrapped around as he held himself up.

Chan sat in the audience, his eyes carefully watching the boy on stage. "I'm not sure about him, did you run a background check?" He asked his right-hand man Changbin as he stared open-mouthed at the way the boy on stage moved his hips. "Bin?" Chan asked seeing his lead dancer jump.

"Sorry," Changbin said softly, pushing his hair from his eyes. "It's like he's made of water." He blinked, "Oh. Yer, I ran a check he has no priors, not even a parking ticket, his references checked out, and the boy is clean."

Chan sighed slightly, he was an incredible dancer, and he had the visuals he was looking for, but...why was someone who looked like him wanting to work as a stripper? It made no sense, he'd make more money just putting up pictures on Only Fans. The older man stood up, "Thank you, Jeongin, you can come off the stage now."

Jeongin was currently upside down as the music stopped, he turned right side up sliding down the pole. He nodded and walked off stage, grabbing a towel he dried himself off as best he could before walking down to the main floor, where Chan and Changbin were sitting.

Chan motioned to an empty chair, "Please." He smiled and nodded, "I have a few questions before I make my decision." Chan looked over at the young man who was wearing just a pair of tight silver shorts. He was physically perfect, with the right proportions, he was muscular without being intimating, and his face was beautiful, with deep dark eyes and two dimples that could set the coldest heart aflame.

"Of course." He smiled and nodded, "Anything you want to know."

"Why do you want to be a stripper?" Chan asked plainly.

"Does anyone ever want to be a stripper?" He countered but seeing the face of the older man he shifted in his seat. "I mean, I'm a dancer. I love dancing, but I can't make any money as a dancer. At least here I can do both."

Changbin nodded slightly, "I'm the same way, I love dancing and showing off, but I also like getting money."

Chan rolled his eyes slightly, "I think everyone likes getting money, Bin. You'll make 35 an hour, plus whatever tips you get. Why did you want to apply here?"

"Oh, I know Felix. I went to school with him, he said this was a reputable place, not somewhere that expects me to sleep with the patrons."

Chan raised an eyebrow as he mentioned Felix, "There will be private dances, are you alright with that?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm alright with that." He nodded.

Chan looked over the application again, "Alright Jeongin, welcome to Hedonism, you start tonight. Bin here will show you around, you can share a dressing room with him, Hyunjin and Felix." He nodded, those three were his best dancer, they could teach him a lot. "Oh, one more question, how do you feel about women's clothes?"

"You mean, to wear?" Jeongin shrugged. "So, long as I get paid you could shove a tail up my ass."

"Oh, I will." Chan smirked as he stood up, "Do you have a stage name?"

"I was thinking Innie." He offered.

Chan shook his head, "No, I think Fox-in would be better." He smiled, "You're going to do very well here." He nodded as he brushed a lock of hair from the younger man's eyes. "Bin, get him set up with make-up and costume, he'll be on the main stage at 8, let's see how the early crowd like him."

With that Chan left, and Changbin stood up. "Welcome to the family." He gave Innie a hug before taking his hand. "I'm Changbin, but call me Bin or Binnie, if you need anything let me know. I'm kind of everyone's go-to guy." He smiled. Changbin was a little shorter than Innie, with dark brown hair and eyes, he was physically intimidating he had broad muscular arms and chest and a 6 pack you could wash clothes on.

"I shall remember that." Innie smiled as they walked backstage, he grabbed his bag following Changbin further into the back of the building, there were several dressing rooms off the main hallway, they walked down to dressing room 5, there was a handwritten note on the door 'Sunshine Bitches only'.

"You're one of us now." Changbin smiled as he opened the door, inside was a square room, each corner had a different dressing table, and a long bench in the middle of the room. "I'm in that corner." He pointed to the left of the door. "That is Hyunjin's, he can be a bit of a prima, just ignore him. Felix is over there." He pointed to the right corner " And this is you." He motioned for him to follow him to the vanity. "The doors to the club opens at 7, there will be a rotation for when you're on stage and when you're on the main floor."

Innie dropped his bag turning back to Changbin, "Private dances are usually requested in advance so you get a little warning. Oh, beware there are three guys we call them the High Rollers, they are to be treated like royalty." He nodded. "But you'll meet them eventually."

Changbin led the newest employee around, getting him a new set of makeup and outfits for him to wear on stage, it was 6.30 by the time the tour had ended, and there was a stream of people coming into the building, dancers and waitstaff getting ready for the night shift.

Innie couldn't wait for the night to start, he was sure he'd have a lot of fun here.