Wednesday

FULL NAME: Winona Grace Barclay

NICKNAMES: Winnie (Friends and Xavier)

AGE: 17

HEIGHT: 5'6

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: her piercing blue eyes.

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: She's a siren and she is Bianca's little sister.

PERSONALITY: Much like Bianca, she's independent but lacks in the personality department. Maybe it because of her home life and always being used for her abilities but, she just doesn't know how to act for herself. She follows in her sisters shadow, although she could be very good on her own. She deeply enjoys fencing and archery. While most say she lacks in personality, she does have a good sense of humor. The girl doesn't know whether or not someone is flirting or if they are just being nice. Her and Bianca are as thick as thieves and Bianca will protect her with her life. She loves her sister more than anything. More than power, more than looks, more than winning, she loves her sister.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: With Xavier it was complicated right from the start. During the time that Winnie had started to develop feelings for the boy, Bianca and him were first starting out as a couple. Of course Winona stayed quiet about it, she wouldn't dare do anything to upset her sister or make her unhappy. But when Bianca and Xavier broke up, it was really messy, really quick. While she was trying to console her sister she had to console her best friend as well. It became complicated when Xavier accused both girls for using their siren song on him which, Winona never did. Well, for Bianca who knows. For a while, Xavier ignored both of them which really, really hurt Winona because she didn't have anyone to confide in that wasn't her sister. When Wednesday came to the school, Winona was interested in her but quickly backed off when she saw how the girl was so quick to insult. She didn't exactly have a problem with her until Xavier started to go after her. It seemed like he was interested in every other girl besides her. It deeply saddened her and her sister noticed a slight change in her personality. How she became colder, more distant. How she seemed to not even want to do the things she enjoyed because Xavier was always there. Xavier took notice, thinking it was just some way to retaliate because he got so mad at her and he accused her of doing something she didn't. It wasn't until Wednesday shockingly suggested she confess her feelings and stop thinking that she wanted him, when Wednesday clearly harbored no feelings for anyone. Still, it took Winona a while due to not wanting her sister to exactly find out that she really liked Xavier.

POWERS: Same abilities as Bianca.

Crush:

FC: