The Break Up

[For those who do not know all chapters will not be here and some parts will be edited out. 

Though there is the chapter I had :D you will be able to find the full story unedited as it is posted on archive of our own

----------------------------------------------------

[Hello My Sexy Muffins, I am here with a new story and it is going to start with you getting your heart broken by William so be prepared.]

(Name's) POV)

I watched as my boyfriend, lover, partner, my everything. Got down on his knee, not for me but for his fake girlfriend. Clara. I should have known. I watch him propose and she says and kisses him. Today was supposed to be about us. We open our restaurant with the spring lock suits. William hugs Clara and then looks at me. I lock eyes with him and then felt the tears burning my eyes. I run to the back discreetly, more so speed walking. gripping my chest. William has always been there for me. He was the one who told me I should be myself. That it did not matter what was between my legs. That I was his best guy friend. We were five.

He supported me through my transition. Helped me get surgery for my sex change. Was my first everything both with female parts I hated and my male parts. I sink down at my desk and Burry my face in my hands. I openly cry and I hear the door open. I wipe my eyes and look to see William.

"Bunny." He says and walks up to me reaching a hand out I slap it away.

"Please don't touch me." I say desperate.

I am hurt, I am angry, I am devastated. I should have known that she meant more to him. I should have seen the signs. I was a fool. The only person I have ever been sexually attracted to. The One I shared every part with me. He broke my heart.

"Bunny please, nothing has to change." He says. "I do love you more than anyone else, you know it just how the world works. I am expected to get married and have kids."

"What about Charlotte our daughter!" I snap standing up. "Or because we never told anyone you are her father that she means nothing to you."

"Bunny you know I love Charlotte just as much as I love yo-"

"LIAR!" I shout. "You just proposed to the girlfriend you said was fake and was "Faking" a relationship for two years!"

"The Marriage is going be fak-" I punched him in the face hard.

"No, it is not! That woman will see it as real, and the church will see it as real! I WILL SEE IT AS REAL!"

I took off the ring on my necklace. It was a promise ring he got me in high school.

"Bunny ple-"

"I am n-not! I am not your Bunny, William." I say my eyes burning with hot tears. "You broke my heart and you were planning to do this. I will not be your little secret. I won't let ou- My Daughter be your second family."

I toss the ring at him and he stares at me in shock. "Bunny...?"

"We are through William we just work with each other now, but that is it." I grabbed my keys.

"(Name)!" He calls and I ignore him as I walked out. I took my daughter from my mom and left.

William can finish the grand opening without me. I drove home and sobbed all the way home. He took out my heart and destroyed it I hate him, but I also love him! Why would he do this to me? To our Family! Why God Why!!!

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS First chapter done, Next chapter will be a time skip to a year later. Where you are starting to heal and William is back from his honeymoon soon. William is not just going to let you go. Also, all the male animatronics are going to be yandere for you. So enjoy and stay sexy all my muffins!]

[And yes before you went through bottom surgery you carried your daughter Charlotte. I am messing a tiny bit with the timeline for Hormones And T and all that. just to make the time flow a bit easier. It takes much longer than all this to go from your birth sex to your real gender.]