❧ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ☙

You were just a normal female human, who's BFF is a male demon slayer, his name is Tadashi, he has been by your side ever since when you guys were still 5 years old, but now you guys are now 18 year olds and your friendship with him is still going on. Until you found a lover, I mean 5 lovers to be exact, they were called as the uppermoon 4 clones they all look alike but just the personality and the clothing style were just different especially for the little one, you didn't figured that you'll find lovers for you to share your love with them, even Tadashi was so surprised, at first he didn't trust them on taking care of you since they're a uppermoon rank, but after a couple of months he saw how much they love and adore you so he let you guys have your happiness but sometimes he visits to see if you guys are doing well.

You thought maybe this relationship will last forever just like your friendship with Tadashi.

You thought wrong..

"W-what.." You said.."You heard us Y/n, we're leaving you" Sekido said, looking annoyed "B-but why..? D-did I do something wrong..? Is there a reason.." You were trembling..you don't want them to leave your life..you have gave them all your love and..now they're..just gonna throw it away..? "Wasn't it already obvious you dumb little human? We were just using you for fun~" Karaku said, which left you in shock...

Using...me..?

They have been...

Playing with my feelings all these time..!?

You were starting to feel your tears leaving your eyes..as they just..walk away.. "W-wait!" You said as you grabbed Sekido's wrist, this made Sekido feel more annoyed that he slapped you across the face, one of his nails accidentally scratched your face, leaving you and the clones speechless.

"WE'RE LEAVING YOU Y/N!!! NOW SCRAM!! YOU WERE NOTHING BUT JUST A TOY FOR US TO PLAY WITH!!" He yelled in frustration, as he walks away not wanting to dare look at you again, for the others, they followed him not daring to look at you as well, as you just watch them leave you..

But one..only one of them looked at you..

It was Aizetsu

You two gave each others eye contact..you're giving him a lot of signs, to not leave you there..a sign that he would come back to you to give you a last hug..or a kiss before he goes..but..in his eyes..he's not giving any signs as he just looks away from you and walks away..

Leaving you...nothing..they just left you..this..destroyed your heart into pieces..you can feel it..you can feel your heart was getting crushed that you fell to your knee's and holding your chest where the pain was aching..

You cried quietly..as there's no one...no one to comfort you now..

"Y/N!"

A familiar voice called out your name..that voice..those gentle voice..

It was Tadashi..your childhood male BFF..

"Y/N! What on earth are you doing here in the dark?!-" He was cut off when he saw your face..crying..and a scar "Y-Y/n..what happened to you..who did this to you?!" He said as he's ready to murder the person who did this to you..but you just looked away..you can't find the words to explain this. "Y/n tell me!" He shouted..this made you jolt up as he sounded like Sekido..you then start to shake in fear, thinking that he'll slap you..when Tadashi noticed this..he couldn't feel anything but guilt for shouting...he then remove his haori and places it on your shoulder so you won't be cold, and he then hugged you for extra warmth.