❀ Hidden Secrets ❀

Author's Note : This is an important chapter as it's the beginning of the revelation of Arjun's past. Do read it fully and the upcoming interesting chapters (Atleast that's what I think 😅)

...

...

After the previous night's incident, Arjun opened the door to her room with great hesitation. The hinges of the door whirred loudly. Other than that there was dead silence. As soon as he opened the door, his eyes met hers..

....

....

Yes, she was looking at the door, as if she was expecting him. Was she? Well who knew. The minute their eyes met they forgot the entire world surrounding them. Everything seemed to have come to a standstill.

Both the pupils met. There was yearning in hers, yearning for him, while there was care in his, mixed with the joy of seeing her alive.

Without their eyes changing position, Arjun's feet gradually neared her bed. Some force seemed to be automatically dragging him there.

The minute he neared her bed, he remembered that he had got vermilion for her from the temple.  He took it in his hands, brought it close to his chest, closed his eyes and prayed. Then with gentle love and care, he placed it on her forehead. His eyes spoke of the care that she had never seen before.

She was surprised. She felt a gush of energy flowing through her body, which automatically made her get to her feet.

She faltered a bit.

"Hey! Careful, Roja..."
Arjun promptly held her hand tightly.

All this made Roja more and more surprised. She wondered what happened.
"ARJUN sir ah Ithu?! 😳"
She mumbled to herself.

Then in a split second before she could finish her thoughts something happened ....

Something....

Which she hasn't expected in her wildest dreams...

....

....

....

....

She felt herself in someone's tight embrace. She couldn't explain that feeling. It was warm, loving and caring and Roja felt just like she was in her mother's safe arms.

It was Arjun!

Yes! He had hugged her tightly!

Roja couldn't contain herself. She immediately hugged him tightly too, tears of joy flowing down her eyes.

Both locked each other in the other's embrace for five whole minutes. They didn't move at all.

After 5 minutes, they finally looked at each other. Roja saw so much emotion in Arjun's eyes.

"I have understood your true, unadulterated, boundless love for me, Roja. Enakkaga nee uyiraye kuduka thuninjapove nee en mela evlo anbu vechirka nu Enakku purinjirchu. Ellathukum mela nethiki nee coma la semi conscious ah irukkarapo kooda en pera sonniye, appo unna vida Enna yarume love panna mudiyathu nu Naa nallavey therinjikitten. En kai viralgal ah pudichikittu nee sonniye Antha varthaigal, athula Naa odanchu poiten Roja. Unnode love ah ethukathathuku reason, Naa Intha anbu kaga romba yengi irukken. Athukum mela oru nalla friendship kaga innum athigama yengi irukken. Un moolama Antha yekkam theernthu pochu nu nenachapo nee love ah sonna, athu ennala thaanga mudiyala. Vaazhkai la Naa Intha Kaadhal naala yezhanthathu Enakku nyabagam vanthurchu.