32| ʜɪꜱ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴅᴇꜱ

In a short time, HIS GODDESS has surpassed 200K+ views. Officially, this Book emerged as SUCCESSFUL. And many opportunities have come to me from other platforms asking for me to sign a contract with them to turn this book into A PAID ONE. It is all because of your Reads, Votes and Positive comments. THANK YOU SO MUCH😘

-------------------------------------------------------------

2 DAYS LATER IN MUMBAI...

AADRITI POV:

I unfurled the entire curtain and let the sunlight fall inside the room. "I'm going out with My Husband.", I squealed out happily. I heard a loud groan. I turn over to see Saho, hiding his face with a pillow.

I rush to him and snatch the pillow from him and toss it aside. He groaned again, "Goddess, please! Just 5 minutes."

I got on top of him in a striding position. He mumbled out, to get back to sleep. He is being lazy. I lean down and whispered in his ear, "You can have me tonight to the next day morning." He instantly sat up and squeezed my butt. He whispered back, "How about now?" He attempted to kiss me, but I stopped him in the mid.

I clarified to him, "No matter what, you are not allowed to kiss me before you brush your teeth. The romance sinks in front of the morning breath." For which, he huffed. I got down from him.

"Get a quick bath.", I push him toward the restroom and gave him the towel. I looked at the clock. It is 7:30 am. Sharply at 8.30, we have to leave from here.

"What is taking you this long?", I ask him. I listen to his words in return, "I'll make sure that you get satisfied with our day out. The day will not end until I take you in the car." It hit my ears like a searing barrage as the heat rose to my cheeks. I stuttered, I will wait outside.

I dash out of the room and I could hear his laugh. Though we both got intimate so many times, this shyness is not going away from me. Whereas, he is so cool and uses these kinds of words, easily.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

30 MINUTES LATER...

I peek through the door to take a glimpse of him, standing shirtless. He is Perfect. I smirked, thinking about how none could have him, except me. "Ma'am." I shook and lost my balance. I end up dropping to the floor and it is right in front of him.

I eye him as he gave me a teasing smirk, wiggling his eyebrows at me. Oh! Mother Earth! Swallow me already! I looked at the one who frightened me. She gave me a nervous smile. "I have bathed Chiku as you told.", she said and run away.

I got lifted by him and he made me sit on the bed. He pulled me closer by grabbing me by the waist. "You could've sat on the bed and watched me. Should I say that I am all yours?", he mumbled as he nipped my bottom lip with his teeth.

I hissed in pain when he nipped my lip. I grabbed him by his neck and pulled him close to me as our noses nudged. His lips leaned towards mine. I glid my upper lip with his, teasingly, and mumbled back, "Well, that distant view was just hot."

He pushed me onto the bed and crushed my form with his weight. "You still got time, Goddess. Just say Yes. I'll devour you for the whole day and satisfy you. It is My Duty as a husband.", he groans as if he is in pain and started to move his lower body, gradually. I made him stop.

I told him, I want to go out with him, today. He nods, "As you wish." But what he said next had me, disturbed. "If I see any men see you with their filthy eyes, don't blame me.", he smirked. I saw a dark aura in his eyes at that moment.