Tranquility

December 18th 1946

The brunette woke up with a big smile on his face as he screamed cheerfully "8 days for Christmas !" running downstairs to greet his parents with kisses only to see them in the kitchen having yet another argument. Recently his parents had been having countless arguments, The reason? Money, It was almost Christmas, The best time of the year and his father had lost his job as they had found a smarter and better replacement for him. Not wanting to see them fight he ran to his room and just when he climbed out of the window beside his study table he feel the snow on his skin, and that was enough to put a bright smile on his face, as he sat on the roof he saw a vision of a unusual dark horse with a horn on it's head, recalling the time the now 38 year old Na Jaemin wondered why he had ended up in the same roof again 8 days before Christmas, millions of thoughts he had were gone in a blink of an eye when he once again saw the beautiful dark horse behind the same tree looking right at him except this time he didn't have his mother to call him downstairs for breakfast, So he just sat there and watched. And If he could mark the most beautiful moment of his life it would be this.

235 words