Introduction

This is a GxG story.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Businesses, Places, Events, Locales and incidents are either products of author's imaginations or ursed in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, Living, dead or any actual events are purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime.

———————————

Sima's POV:

"Tired.

One word that is on my mind right now. Tired of this heavy feeling in my chest that makes me feel suffocating.

I wish I could do anything just to remove this stinging feeling of pain in my damn chest.

When?

When can I find the peace that I've been looking for..

- color"

"This person must be going through a break up" I thought as I read one of the letters on this freedom wall.

I feel bad for this person. I also know what it feels like. It feels like hell. Not that I've been to hell, but I tasted it and I assure you it doesn't taste good.

Wherever this person may be I hope they find their peace.

---------------

Violet's POV:

While sipping on my hot chocolate, I look over at the freedom wall and see a woman reading the letter that I wrote yesterday.

I wonder, what does she think of it?

This cafe is my favorite. Writing on that freedom wall makes me feel a little okay.

After awhile of watching her discreetly, I saw her write something on that letter. As I watched her leave the cafe, I went to look at it.

At the very bottom, written in the most beautiful penmanship that I've ever seen.

"You will soon find the peace that you've been craving for, fighting!

- asim"

And I have never smiled so genuine.