I hate pink!

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

A simple crack-fic lol!

Gina is fast asleep as she is a heavy sleeper. She was in her own bedroom that she and her lover shared, taking her daily naps as usual as she loved to sleep.

She fail to hear the sniggering by the edge of the bed. Two shadowy figures pop up, continuing to laugh.

"Alright is it ready?" One of the figures reveals to be Madison.

The other is Mosura who giggled. "Yes. Time for the incantation." Mosura mutters a spell. White glowing sparkles rain all over Gina, never realizing what would take effect.

~~~~~~~

Gina yawned, stretching her limbs out. Raising her upper body and licking her lips, she hummed in satisfaction. That was one of her best naps ever. She gets off the bed and decides to take a walk around the outpost.

Maybe a swim in her Titan form.

She walks through a hallway. Monarch operatives were close by chatting among themselves when they see Gina and freeze with wide eyes and slackjawed.

"Good evening." She greets them in a lazy tone. She raised a brow when Gina noticed how the operatives struggle to keep a straight face and dying of keeping their laughter in.

Strange.

She shrugged and ignores them. Wonder what is hilarious?

Entering the cafeteria room, Gina decided to grab a snack when she fail to notice how everyone in the cafeteria ceased their daily routine of eating or chatting. Present were Jackson Barnes, Diane Foster, Lauren Griffin, Anthony Martinez, and other members of G-Team ceased their conversation and shared the same expression as the operatives and present individuals in the cafeteria when they see Gina.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Wondering why they were staring strangely at her till they cracked into a fit of laughter. Gina frowns. "What's so funny?"

Barnes was dying of laughter as he smacked the table. Lauren's felt her sides hurt from laughing hard. Diane did her best not to laugh her ass off but smirks with a chuckle.

Gina scowls, not liking on being left out on the joke. She just grabbed an apple and leaves. "Weird humans I swear. Never understood their comedy."

She left the room, leaving behind a roar of laughing hyenas whom take their phones and take pictures of the Queen of Monsters.

Gina arrives at the main control room where Rick and IIene are bickering again. Present were Madison, Mark, Sam, and Mosura. Madison and Mosura giggled, whistling innocently while the rest are shock and surprise at what they see.

"Madison, Mosura." Gina greets. She waved at the others and frowns when she sees once more the same reactions she's been getting so far.

Without hesitance, Rick is the first to laugh so hard, nearly falling off his seat. "Bwahahahahahaaha! Y-You...what happen to your hair?!"

Gina is taken aback and raised a brow. "My hair." She touches her hair, feeling nothing wrong as it's still there.

IIene liked to be serious but even she couldn't keep a smile from curling and laughing her ass off as well. "Did you decide to try out hair dye?!"

Sam joins in laughing. "Oh god! I shouldn't laugh but god it's too funny."

Mark the more mature one or at least so was chuckling. "Did you look yourself in the mirror lately?"