Minecraft

empire(relativley peaceful) spanning a whole galaxy. It's ruled by the council, consisting of mojang, god of creation, herobrine, god of destruction and mobs, nebula, god of the end, surtur, god of the nether, kristen, god of the dead, ivory, god of life, alex, god of respawns, steve, god of the overworld, and assisted by the devs, players given the responsibility of helping the council maintain the code and corrupted servers, including play to win servers.

Then, there are three different types of magic users, wizards, witches and mages, the difference between the three being that wizards use staffs, witches use wands and mages use their hands(like the hand signs from naruto, only that they're different hand signs and that they speak the spell's name in enderian or galactic). Also the spells each of them use,while being the same often has a variying incantation.

the languages they speak are common(or overworldian), piglin,, netherspeak, voidling or enderian. Piglin can be subbed for netherspeak, and the same goes for enderian and voidling. 

There are well known servers(they call planets servers), such as the dream smp (under investigation for misuse of admin powers, minor abuse and much more), mindcrack, hypixl, hermitcraft, lifesteal smp, mcc, ect.

The world hub is a huge floating island located inside of a supermassive blackhole(those things are at the centre of galaxies and are massive, as the name suggests) strangely enough, when you go inside the blackhole you see docking stations for spaceships, the worldhub, streching into the distance, and clear blue skies all around, with islands occasionally drifting past underneath via wind currents. 

In the worldhub, currencies used are emeralds, diamonds, and occasionaly ancient debree or gold, though gold has barely any uses other than protection on the nether and decoration.

hybrids have genes - take avians for example - when they reach puberty they have the chance to get pheonix abilites (the avian has lived in the nether most of their life, and on a scale of one to six, has been explained in headcannons book), become elytrians (wings that look like space, typically if the avian has lived in the end most of their life), thunderbirds(only avians that are part creeper can have the possibility for this to happen), alicanto(avians that have lived underground most of their lives), griffin(has lived on high mountain peaks for most of their lives and has recessive lion genes), roc( has lived on mountain peaks all their lives, generally to have roc like attributes they normally have to have falcon or eagle wings),  and many more.

there are more types of magic than the ones in my headcannon book, but the types of magic in that are elemental magic. Non elemental magic is called ambient magic, ambient magic includes admin powers, any sort of kinesis there is, you get it.

As for hybrids in general, they can have recessive genes that can change their appearances, or for hybrids such as creeper hybrids they have a gene that dictates the particular shade of green they get.

Now. For the gods, they're basically enigmas of their own races or an enigma in general, for example, surtur, god of the nether, they have ghast tentacles for hair, black eyes that drip lava and skin the colour of netherack

(A/N: this is all i have so far, and this chapter will be updated in the future)