Chapter 1: Lost?

"tch what a mistake you are just a good for nothing brat" said a lady as she went out the room leaving a fragile boy all beaten up on the floor. Jisung brought his knees to his chest sobing in pain.

"I-I hate this I want the p-pain to end please save me...someone" he just stayed on the floor crying his heart out, crying until he passed out from both tiredness and pain that he was feeling.

<><><>

"o-ouch" Jisung says as he slowly opened his eyes he slowly sits up feeling numb all over his body because of sleeping on the floor.

"oh it's already morning" he says standing up and looking out the window.

"Woah today's weather is so good, I want to go out lets just hope mom isn't home right now" he says as he tries to move but wincing at the pain he got from yesterday bruises visible all over his body.

"I should probably cover up these bruises first" he quickly goes near the closet standing on his toes to reach for the first aid as it is kept on top of the closet after getting the first aid Jisung puts medicine on his bruises and covers it with colourful bandages.

"there all done" Jisung says smiling he quickly put the first aid back and goes out his bedroom slowly going down the stairs he sighs in relieve when he sees nobody in the house.

"mom must have gone out what a relieve I can go outside" excitedly he goes outside greeting everyone he sees in the neighbourhood happily.

"I wonder how he is always so cheerful and happy everyday" says a women as she watches the boy who is happily greeting everyone a good morning. Jisung decides to go to the garden where he always does in the mornings as usual he sits on the ground making flower crowns as he loves making them being in his own world not caring about his surroundings. Jisung's attention suddenly goes to a butterfly that flew past him Jisung got up from where he was sitting and started chasing the butterfly not realising that he is going in a abandoned road.

"wait! Pretty butterfly come back" after the butterfly went out of his sight he came back to his senses not knowing where he is right now.

"w-where am I..." Jisung says as shivering afraid that he is lost his eyes turning glossy as tears fill his eyes small drops of tears falling from his eyes he slowly sinks down on the ground feeling his legs become weak and his vision becomes blurry he sees a man walking towards him with a mask on Jisung being to tired to even think properly he accepts his fate thinking he is gonna die soon his vision becomes dark.

<><><>

A/n: YES! Finally first chapter is done now gotta work on the second one sorry if theres some mistakes in this english isn't really my first language hehe anyways I hope you guys liked the first chapter!

I don't know when I will publish the coming chapters since I do have school too so please be patient with me (^o^)