37: Trouble

(Chapter - 37)

Yera straight away forgets about Heeseung, ignoring him and approaches the little kid, bending down to his level and caressed his hair. "You are just handsome like your dad." She complimented the cute looks of the child. The child was too cute for her to resist talking to. But a part of her heart was still sad on the fact he moved on so much further in life just in a year.

"Why are you looking at me?" Heeseung was baffled as he observed her smiling towards him after ruffling Haejin's hair. "Because he looks exactly like you. A carbon copy." A hurt smile was plastered on her face as she said so. "Pfft" Heeseung and Yakura both wheezed out laughing causing her to be puzzled and flustered at the same time.

"He is my son!" Yakura giggled as she lifted him up in his arms. "Oh so...He is not your son. Thank gosh..." Yera mumbled under her breath as Heeseung looked at her with an amused expression plastered on his face. "I am still single." He whispered in her ear, causing goosebumps to appear on her skin. "I never asked!" Yera was taken aback and looked at him with a surprised expression as he simply pulled up a smug face.

"No, I was just letting you know. Misunderstandings should not be create, hmm?" He said as he leaned against the car. "I should get back to work." She said as she waved at them and as soon as she took a step forward, Heeseung grasps her wrist. "Which work?" He asked, his eyes radiating the seriousness. "To the cafe. I will work there until I get a proper job." She said as she tried to free her wrist but she was having no avail to it. Heeseung won't let her go at all.

"You are not going back there. You're going with me." Heeseung said as he glares at her. "I am not a puppet. You can't just throw me away or bring me back in depending on your mood." Her voice wavered as she blinked her tears away. She wanted to live at her own. She felt at peace over there.

"Then work for my new firm." He said as he puts a business card on her palm. "I am the head there, and I need a PA." He said to her before they parted their ways. "Hoping to see you there." He said for the last time before he and his sister left, greeting Deji along the way.

"I am not gonna work for him. This man is crazy." She murmured as she tossed his visiting card in the air and got back to work. "She is not going to join in so easily." Yakura mumbled as Heeseung drove the car. "Call up Deji and put the phone on speaker." Heeseung said as he controlled the steering single handedly and smirking at her sister from the back mirror.

"Don't tell me..." Yakura shook her head in disbelief. She knew his brother's obsession for this girl was to a whole new level this time. He was even more thirsty for her love. "Terminate her contract, tell her that you don't need her anymore in the cafe. Also, send her contact details and address." Deji was taken aback for a minute, justifying why she simply couldn't fire her but Heeseung straight away cut off her call. Considering the deal sealed.

"Unbelievable..." Yera gawked at her employer as she fired her from the cafe. She was really not knowing where to go. Narae, too, consoled her and told her to find a new job. "Joining me in the firm?" Came the text from an unknown number who she assumed to be Heeseung's.

"Screw you, Lee Heeseung!" She yelled as soon as she realised it was his deed, a dirty deed to make her work under him. She just left the text on read and tossed her phone on the bed. She tucked herself in the bed. She made up her mind to join him for sure, but her skills and behaviour will be the things she would be playing with this time.

"I am not going to let you be in peace until you fire me yourself." Yera smiled slyly to herself as she switched off the lamp.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️