Character Bio

Name : (Y/n) (L/n)

Height : 5,8

Hair Color : (H/c)

Skin Color : (S/n)

Eye Color :  (E/c)

Birthday : 4th January

Age : 16

Personality : Mature, Caring, Adaptable, determined, kind, loyal, helpful, observant, tactical, cooperative, and short-tempered.

Number of Quirks : 2

- Toxic Inferno : You can shoot blasts of green fire that are extremely hot and can reach temperatures of at least 1,500°C. You can also control external sources of your fire, for example if accidently lit something fire with your fire you can control it and bring the fire back to you and blast it out at your opponent again. 

Drawbacks : The smoke the is produced from your external sources of fire emit a highly toxic smoke that is dangerous too your allies and even to you as well

Drawbacks : The smoke the is produced from your external sources of fire emit a highly toxic smoke that is dangerous too your allies and even to you as well. The smoke can cause temporary lung damage, but it can be healed in a day with rest, it can be healed almost instantly if its the user. Overuse of the quirk can cause the user to receive serious burns, and can also cause overheating and heat stroke as well. Strong emotions such as anger can cause the flames increase the intensity and heat of the fire as well making it deadly to your allies and even yourself.

- Black Charge : You can shoot black lighting from your hands and can control any type of electricity. You can also attract and absorb other types of electricity from attacks and other electrical sources such as powerlines. You can also use other types of electricity to increase your speed, strength, and reaction time. You can even redirect it as well, you can also paralyze someone with a low voltage. You can even turn into electricity and travel through electric circuits.

Drawbacks : Overuse of the lightning can cause the user to become extremally fatigued, and can also cause extreme headaches and even is some rare cases passing out

Drawbacks : Overuse of the lightning can cause the user to become extremally fatigued, and can also cause extreme headaches and even is some rare cases passing out. Loss of control over the lightning can cause it to be harmful to others as well.

Combining your power :

You can combine both your fire and lighting is extremely risky because you can suffer the effects of the drawbacks from both your quirks. You only do this as a last resort if it is the only necessary option and even your parents warn you about it as well so you don't use it very often.

(By the way you will be replacing Mineta in this story because he is a pervert and doesn't deserve to be in Class-1a, and I don't even know how the hell he even got into UA in the first place)