Synopsis

A/n: It's a GXG story and if you're a homophobic or you don't like this kind of story. Don't read it. Just leave.

REMINDER: PLEASE READ THE GAME OF HEARTS (SEASON 1) |Alyx • Krizen| FIRST BEFORE READING THIS!

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination. All incidents are merely invention. Any resemblence to actual persons, living or dead, events and business establishment is entirely coincidential.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

Published by: Thechantrea

All rights reserved

Synopsis

Zhajen Raesin Grande graduated with flying colors at Francis Syn University and she also decided to accept the offer to be a Professor in her alma mater. She's not a party goer and a hype type. She's a rich man's daughter, a bonafide chic Professor.

Aleckzaj Hope Marqueza is a freshmen College student at Francis Syn University. She adhere her sister's steps; she try out and become part of the Volleyball varsity team. She's cold and mysterious type. Talented and smart. A chic magnet despite of her personality.

Different vibes, different background status, different personalities but both playing the game of hearts.

________________________

Date started: December 14, 2022
Date Edited: December 21, 2022

EDITED: I changed Rae full name kasi magkatunog sila ng name ni Abi sa Valle d'Aosta Series at baka magkaroon pa ng confusion in the future so I hope you understand.