Summer-End✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

"At my worst, I worry you'll realize you deserve better. At my best, I worry you won't".

It was end of the summer, everyone's busy spending the last days in a beach and so are we, as a venue for our friendships anniversary.

I, Nadech, Mark and Kim playing volleyball at the seashore. I and Nadech, Mark and Kim as a team.

The ball splashes back and forth the net. Only Mark and Nadech has been playing the ball while girls remains cheering the two aiming to at least take one shot of the ball.

After some ball games, we decided to go have some rest while walking in seashore nearby our rooms.

Kim where do you see yourself 10 years from now? Nadech asked as if Kim's at an interview.

Simply, better future with my acting career then when I think I settled, I might think of having a family with the man I love.

Who's that man? Nadech added.

I don't know, I'll wait for the right timing.

Yazz your much preparing your future!

Err. Stop with you cheesy questions, Kim stated.

Suddenly silence arise....

Come on guys, let's bring this on. I run through the water with waves coming. Everyone's so happy like an unleashed child from their mommies teaching.

Splash ..

Splash ---

Splash...-

The wave splashes through us until we get tired unaware of the time that only sunset can tell.

As the sun sets, we prepare for our nights staying at the beach. We don't think of anything, free from work, free from any disturbances. We've enjoyed every moment of the day and so the night.

Fast forward....

Nadech and Mark set a camp fire, the night is so peaceful, a perfect to relax and have fun.

I bought some drinks! Mark exclaimed.

Woah.. I love you Mark, Nadech says.

We play different children's game like truth or dare, spill the bottle and sang different songs until we run out of our tone. The night was so perfect.

Kim and Nadech are all wasted, so we decided to escort them to their rooms. Our shared rooms. For the two boys and us girls.

I'am not yet sleepy so I went outside the room, sit in the small balcony near then heard the breeze of the ocean waves.

I was surprised seeing Mark at the seashore, sitting on the sand, I get there and have his company.

Not yet sleepy? I talk.

Nahh.. then again in silence....

A moment later,

"You know what Yaya, I love you since then, eversince we're kids, I keep it until today", Mark confessed.

I think I was burning with different feeling knowing how mutual our feelings are. I don't want our friendship collapse.

I'm no good at you Mark, I stated. Even at my best, you deserve better than I was.

Friendship remains... And the summer ends.

©All rights reserved 2022 by Biibevs