The Beginning

Elvenia stayed perched on her balcony, staring out the luminous window, the moon shining, reflecting off her glistened viridian eyes. Her strawberry blonde curls oscillate with the wind that linger through the aperture. In her lap sat Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. Turning the contiguous page, in ambulated Alastor. She caught him at the glance of an eye.

"Alastor?! Why have you come? You know you are forbidden in the kingdom!" shrieked the adolescent girl.

"Elvenia.. I haven't seen you in ages! You look so beautiful tonight." Sweeping back his brunette, shiny hair; he retorted.

Scoffing, Elvenia turned away, her long, silk nightgown drag behind her as she headed for the exit. Why now had Alastor decided to show? Down the stairs she paces, en voyage to the throne room.

"Maman! Il est la!" She pelt towards the throne, at which her mom sat.

"Qui est là?" Asked Fayetta, mother of fairy Elvenia.

"Alastor, Maman. Dans ma chambre!" She fret, pointing to the direction using her head.

Fayetta's eyes grew big, as she screamed, "GARDES!!! ALASTOR EST LA!!"

Assuden, guards advance from every which way, hastening up the escalier. Towards Elvenia's room they go, Alastor on the hunt. They arrived at the scene. No Alastor. Shortly behind the guards ran Elvenia, she halted just a moment after them.

"No! I swear he was here just a minute ago!" Elvenia was about to say something else, she cut off her own sentence as she peered through the wholly opened window.

"There! Guards, he went out la fenêtre!!" She blurt, her maestoso hand trembled towards the window.