Untitled Part 1

"Ash this for me bae?" Sunni asked me. I smiled as I grabbed the weed-filled Backwood from my boyfriend. Sunni smiled back at me as I dusted off the residue. His smiled was bright and perfect, which is why people called him Sunni; only a few people knew his legal name, Czar. I liked that name better to be honest.

"Babe, did you want me to put it out?" I asked him, he nodded. We were high as hell. These were the times I loved him.

When I was under the influence. From the outside, people thought we were the perfect couple. We had everything, a 23 year old couple could want. He had the money, cars, and homes while I had the looks, good-paying job, and killer style.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Nothing, babe, I'm just a lil turnt." I said to him.

"Don't lie to me man, I hate that shit." He sighed as he got up to check the door. Nobody had knocked, but being high like this had him thinking niggas was gone bang the door down.

"How do you know something is wrong with me Czar?"

"I can always see it in your eyes, and you know that shit so stop playing with me and tell me." He sat next to me on the plush couch. My eyes would be the death of me. They were big as hell and had the nerve to be hazel! I wore my hair honey blonde to match my caramel skin tone. My body was bangin, even though it was that way due to some surgical help. Sunni liked big asses and I'd be damned if me not having one caused him to leave me. That didn't stop the cheating though.

Sunni didn't look half bad either. He had long, blonde tip dreads and a nice body with tats all over. But his pretty ass smile was what kept me coming back for more every trip. Even when I knew he was lying, that smile could make me rethink things and find my way back in his strong grip.

"Ashley?! You hear me talkin to you girl? The fuck is wrong wit you, man?" He looked angry.

"I was just thinkin. I'm mad cause I seen that hoe Tori at the jeweler's today. And guess what? The bitch had a new chain, it said 'Gutta Bitch' on it, I ain't care about all that though, she had your fuckin card payin for it!" I looked at him. He looked down first, which is how I knew he was lying."

"I gave Tori my card to buy some shit for our son, how was I supposed to know she was gone pay for some other shit too?" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I just hate how stupid you think I am! I must have retarded stamped on my forehead or somethin!

"Who the fuck you talkin to?" He raised his hand to me. I immediately looked down, regretting the tone I used and remembering the last time I got loud with him. The thing about czar was he had a terrible temper. Nobody fucked with him, not even me.

"I'm sorry baby." I mumbled.

"Don't be sorry, C'mere." He stated as he tilted my chin and kissed me. I sighed as we made love with our mouths. I felt my pussy getting sticky as Sunni groped my breasts roughly. I wasn't wearing a bra and my pierced nipples were going wild under my shirt. We kissed a little longer as his hands found my clit. He rubbed slowly in a circular motion as I grinded at the same pace.

"Shit Sunni...." I moaned. He trailed kisses down my neck as his pace quickened.

"Tell Daddy how bad you want this dick..." He whispered to me.

"Don't make me beg Sunni just fuck me, please." I moaned.

"Please?" He teased me, as he practically ripped my dress off and laid me back on the couch. Within seconds, he had my legs pinned back as he ate my pussy. He was sucking, licking, and nibbling on my clit while his fingers slid in and out of me. I screamed louded as I came for the first time all over the leather couch.