Introduction

Welcome, everyone!

My name is Frezzy, and I'll be your pilot for this evening. Buckle up...this is gonna be one hell of a ride!

I've been writing stories for many years. Granted, they were usually short, and not that great, but it helped me realize my absolute love of writing, and it also provided me with an effective way to cultivate my skills as an author.

I've also been on Wattpad for several years, and have previously published  three books, which have since been taken down due to my own inactivity. I've seen firsthand how the Wattpad community grew and evolved over the years, and it was generally for the better. And I've had the privilege of knowing many of you too, and I look forward to meeting everyone who decides to join the ride soon!

I grew up with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I have watched all of the seasons, movies, shorts, you name it. I guess i didn't read all of the comics, but hey, technicalities, am I rite 😜. I've seen a ton of Equestria Girls content as well, so I'm highly familiar with the Mane Six and all their friends. All of them are lovable and unique in their own ways, and have inspired me to create this fanfiction. I think any MLP fan can say that they see themselves in these characters. Even with someone like RD (our protagonist, hehe), who is practically my polar opposite, I can still see ways in which she reflects aspects of my own self. All of them are not meant to just be magical heroes, but also relatable and complex characters, something I hope to capture within this story. After all, that's the beauty of this fourth reincarnation, a show that not only spreads wonderful messages about diversity, inclusion, friendship, and positivity, but also appeals to a universal audience. The fandom itself has such a kind and friendly atmosphere that it becomes almost impossible to just NOT like the show.

Well, enough of that. Let's get down to the story! I have the plot planned out, but I'm not sure how long the actually story will turn out to be, or how frequently I'll be able to update, but I'll do my best to work through this and get it done! Too many times, us authors don't stick with our projects, and you end up with a lot of unfinished stories just lying around on Wattpad, with no satisfying conclusion. I want to deliver a strong, enticing story for you guys to read while curled up on your couch, or while winding down for the night. This is going to be my first time writing an actual book, so I'll probably make a couple of mistakes along the way. But I'm excited to get started, and I hope you guys are just as excited to read it!

Now, until the first chapter, ta-ta!

- Frezzy