First Mission

"Yay! Your first mission!"

Ashley exclaimed excitedly.
[Name], and four other members of the Golden Dawn were going to a certain Kingdom...For the sake of the guy, Salim. That nobleman..They have to bring him to a Kingdom and unfortunately protect him by bandits.
Despite them being new, Yuno, Mimosa, him and Salim, this was their 'first mission'. And Klaus was the 'leader' of this, what [Name] assumed.

The nobleman was in Klaus' steel carriage, or whatever it is. While the other three were riding on a broom. [Name] felt uneasy for some reason. He felt like he couldn't trust the Salim guy.

"I'm so excited to be going on my first mission! We're in this together, right?"

Mimosa's voice snapped him from his thoughts. He just nod without knowing what she just said. Yuno agreed but Klaus said she need to stay sharp.

[Name] felt slightly awkward in this situation.
Things were quiet so far..Until he saw Salim gesture Yuno to come closer to him. And with that, they had a conversation. Mostly Salim trying to know more about Yuno.

[Name] just listen to their conversation. Knowing more about Yuno as well.

Things were doing great, what [Name] assumed.
It was all fun and games until..Across them, there were black clouds starting to form. It looks like it's about to rain. Or worse. The black clouds seems suspicious.

"I'll go take a look."

Yuno says as he flew there. Klaus called out to him but he's far away now, he told Mimosa and [Name] to guard up.
[Name] squint his eyes, from far away..He saw fire orbs coming towards Yuno at a impressive speed. It shocked him as he made a straightforward move and flew to Yuno. Klaus also called out for him and calling him an idiot for just going away like that.

He was flying to Yuno fast. He saw the boy was dodging every attack that was targeting him. He got out his grimoire and ready to cast any spell.
Multiple people start to come from the dark clouds, laughing for no reason..Looks like they're having fun.

"Yuno, [Name]! Defend Salim!"

"That's the basic plan."

Yuno answers, his hand start to form wind. One of the guys threw the flaming orb at him, to which he threw his wind, it clashes. Another one of the bandits came from behind him, which [Name] finally realized...They're not even here to attack Salim. It just clicks, they seemed to pay attention on hurting Yuno more than Salim.

'That's how it is, huh..'
"Card magic: Lightning angel!"

A perfect opportunity to cast lightning element. A glowing light blue card jumped out from [Name]'s grimoire, which he quickly grab it. To which it disappear in his hand. Meaning that the spell is about to be used.
The guy behind Yuno had attack him with a crystal spell, Yuno tried to defend himself by using his wind but unfortunately it was unsuccessful as the attack clashes with his wind and made him fall from his broom.

The guy who attacked him was about to go to Yuno again, but [Name] stop him. His hand start to spark, slowly turning light blue and glowing. Then he outstretched his arm at the guy. Just before he knew, the clouds around them start to turn a bit dark.
Before the guy could react, a large lightning at strike him down. Quickly making him unconscious and fall from his broom.

[Name]'s right arm turned back normal. He have one more chance to use this attack his left arm is still glowing.

"Woah! That's so cool!!"

He heard Ashley said.
He smirk and continued. He finally realized that Yuno was still falling. He saw the other bandits were coming towards Yuno.

'They're really after him, huh?'