what really is our relationship?

It is a normal day for others but not for Win. He is currently busy preparing for a meal for someone special who entered his room in the middle of the night. He is already getting used to this set up. Him waking up early just to prepare food for this person and wakes him up so he can eat.

As soon as he was done preparing, he walked towards his own bed and stared at the other person's face. His lips formed a sweet smile.

"Team." Win called out and lightly shook the other person's body.

"Hmm.." Team whined.

"Stop whining and wake up." Win said then sat in front of the mini table where he prepared their meal.

Team sniffed the food that Win prepared. His eyes widened and looked for the food he smelled. He quickly sat down across Win and stared at the food.

"The only thing that can wake you up is food." Win chuckled.

"Thanks for the meal, hia." Team started eating. Win is only looking at him. His lips are forming a genuine smile just by looking at his junior eating the meal he prepared.

Their mornings are always like this. Win waking up early to prepare breakfast and going to school together either using Win's motorbike or Team's car. There is no one questioning them until one time, Pharm asked Team.

"Team, I saw that P'Win dropped you off using your car again. Are you two going to school together everyday?" Pharm asked.

Team nodded. "Yes."

"I see. You and P'Win are getting close for the past months. Are you sure there is nothing going on between you two?" Pharm asked again.

Team was caught off guard. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, are you two dating? Because from what I see, I feel like P'Win looks after you differently. So different from other people." Pharm stated.

Team shook his head. "We are only in the same club. He is the vice captain and I am a club member. He is my senior and I am his junior. He is.." Team stopped talking.

"Hmm?" Pharm hummed.

"He is the one who helps me sleep every time I can't sleep well." Team thought.

Team shook his head.

"Have you asked yourself what P'Win is to you?" Pharm questioned, trying to find an answer to his own questions. Team didn't answer.

"Have he told you what you are to him?" Pharm asked again. Team still couldn't answer.

Team just looked away. He couldn't answer Pharm's questions. He was silent for a solid minute.

"Hia said I am someone special to him. That's what he told me." Team said in an almost whispering voice. Good thing, it was silent and they are in Pharm's place because Pharm is supposed to be teaching Team for his English test.

"I see." Pharm responded.

They went silent for a couple of minutes. Pharm started writing down notes for Team to read while Team is just staring at nothing. He is in deep thoughts.

"Pharm, do you think 'someone special' is similar to what you and P'Dean have?" Team asked, looking at Pharm.

Pharm stopped writing, stood up, then sat beside Team.

"P'Dean and I share a special bond and we are lovers. We thought of each other as lifetime partners that will never separate. I am his boyfriend and he is my boyfriend. I am possessive of him and the same goes for him. I think, P'Win thinks of you in a special way, very different from how he treats others but other than that, I don't know. But I think he is very fond of you." Pharm explained.