Chapter 2: Saved by him

"I-I'm sor-ry please I have a fa-mily I won't betray y-ou again pl-ease!" the man kneeling down in front of the
masked man said the man pointing a gun in front of the guy kneeling.

"tsk pathetic you should have thought about it before you tried to betray did you really think I wouldn't catch you?" Minho said coldly sending shivers down the man's spine without wasting a second he shot the man showing no mercy that's what he was known for Minho was known to be a merciless and ruthless devil no one knows what he looks like as he always wears a mask and covers his face none knows his real name either so people call him Lee Know or The devil...

The man who got shot went limp and made contact with the cold ground pool of blood spilling out from where he got shot Minho moved back a bit to not get the filthy blood on his expensive shoes.

"clean this mess up" Minho says as he walks away and walking towards his black expensive car one of the bodyguards opening the car door for him so he can get inside after minho got inside, the car door closes.

"drive back to the mansion" Minho said to his personal driver the other nodded and drives off to the mansion.

After a few minutes Minho spots something or someone on the cold ground when the car got closer he saw a small boy passed out.

"stop" Minho commands sternly to which the driver quickly obeys and stops the car Minho opens the car door and walks out making his way to the small figure once he got close he crouches and leans a bit to the boy to get a closer look Minho stares at the boys features indeed he looked like a angel who fell from heaven the boy was beautiful and ethereal Minho thought for a moment after deciding to take the boy with him slowly lifted the boy in bridal way and walking towards the car he opened door the and sat down inside with the boy on his lap.

The driver was dumbfounded but did not say anything about it as he does not want to die yet he quickly starts the car and starts driving again. Minho kept wondering why the boy in his lap was passed out in a random place he was curious but decided to ask the other after he gets conciseness again.

<><><>

After a few hours the car stops near a huge mansion that looks like a whole castle Minho got out the car with the boy still in his arms he makes his way towards his mansion the huge front door opening at his return all the maids and guards quickly bows to him while Minho just walked past them not paying attention he walks up to his bedroom opening the door and walking towards the bed he gently lays down the passed out boy on the soft bed covering him duvets.

Minho walks into the bathroom to clean up as he had come back from killing someone.

<><><>

After some minutes an ethereal angel on the bed slowly opens his eyes he slowly sits up on the bed he looks around realising he isn't on his bed, Jisung looks around the room with his big doe eyes confused who's room he is in he flinches when a door opens revealing a man with wet hair with a towel around his waist and another around his neck drying his hair Minho looks up and sees that the boy is already up looking at him with his doe eyes.

"oh your up" he says as he walks towards the boy sitting on the bed.

"w-who are you?" Jisung looks at the man that is coming closer to him he quickly backs away as he does not recognise this strange and scary man.

"I'm not going to hurt you unless your a spy from another mafia group" Minho says as he wears his clothes that were kept in the table.