And drown me in love.

A/N - Try listening to "Come on, get higher" by Matt Nathanson while reading this, link is given here! :) Aaron Ramsey has been a guilty pleasure of mine, and I really enjoyed writing this! Hope you guys enjoy reading this just as much!

Aveline opened her eyes and stared blankly at the scenery in front of her - The other side of the bed she was now lying on was empty, and a few feet away from that side was a black wall, with a white divan against it. She stared for a few more seconds with a lot of different thoughts running through her head; it was usual for her to list some things she has in mind right after waking up. Aaron, movie, making dinner, she thought of the important things of the day. Aaron was almost always the first thing on her mind, and it was pretty hard to keep him out of her mind considering the fact that she was in love with him, and at that moment, she was sleeping on his bed. Aaron, she thought again, before looking around the room to find her Gunner boyfriend standing in his closet, trying to decide what to wear. Aveline checked her phone, only to realise that it was the middle of that nice Thursday afternoon, and she also remembered that she and Aaron were both extremely tired after coming back home a few hours ago from a brunch meet up with one of Aaron's cousins. She came back home, changed and had dozed off, and her last vision of Aaron was him watching some news on the TV while sitting next to her.

"Where are you going?" Ave spoke up, causing Aaron to finally stop looking through and probably messing up the part of his closet that held all his tracksuits.

"I'll be heading out for a jog," Aaron replied, cocking his head a bit to the left. "You go back to sleep, sleepy head!"

"A jog? At this time of the day?" Aveline asked, while rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, I could use that extra run," Aaron answered, while picking out a black tracksuit and walking into bedroom as he took his white tee off to replace it with the black outfit.

"But why do you need extra running? Training is tomorrow morning, isn't it? And hasn't the doctor asked you to not put any extra pressure other than training on your feet?!" Aveline's eyes were stuck on Aaron. As she waited for him to answer, she could only think of how he looked good in white, even better in black.

"I know, I know! And yeah, training's tomorrow but I need to brush up my pace for the game with that whiny club this weekend," Aaron answered, followed by a wink.

"Oi Ramsey, watch your words!" Aveline remarked, pressing her lips together. Bantering would go around pretty often between the two, Aveline was a red devil after all. They both would wonder how they ended up together being so dedicated to their own clubs, but love is a crazy little thing. And Arsenal were going to face Manchester United at Old Trafford that Sunday, making the bantering be more frequent than usual.

"Awwww baby, you scared we'll win?" Aaron teased; he made his way to the divan which was to Aveline's left, and sat and started putting on his socks and shoes.

"Scared? Of your team? Oh Aaron, you are somehow more deluded than a lot of people over the internet. You know me better than that," Aveline remarked, she turned towards Aaron and was now lying on her left.

"It's hard to know you inside and out, I'm bound to mess up! Are all you Red Devils the same or is it just you?"

"What are you trying to imply, Mr. Ramsey?" Aveline furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm saying, I should've called up that Gooner girl who left me her number the same night I met you. Would've saved myself the trouble of dealing with a rival, and a complicated one at that!" Aaron explained, and chuckled at his own words.

"Ohhh really, now?" Aveline exclaimed, her eyes widened. "How about you go out and find yourself a gooner then? Why even bother bearing with me?"

"That's a good suggestion, at least she'd support my team and not that annoying lil club of yours - and she'd get behind us!" Aaron's eyes hadn't left his feet during the entire conversation, he liked tying his shoelaces with concentration so that it'd be at just the right level of tightness.