Heartache (Mature)

Aygul fell in love. And that person is not Osman. Osman, her first love and the man she had been chasing for years. The man she would give her her heart and everything to. Younger Aygul will wait for him until the day she died. The current Aygul is no difference. But, the problem is her heart is snatched away without her permission. It all happened too fast. From the day she caught a former enemy to the tribe eating rice in a pot like a child with no manners, she knew her heart have started beating abnormally again like the first time she realised she have fallen in love with Osman. It was dangerous and risky. The last time she trusted someone with her heart, it ended up being broken over and over again. The pain is immeasurable to the point she loses her sanity at some point. She couldnt risk being heartbroken ever again.

But him, Cerkutay will never learn. No matter how many times she threatened him, rejected him, push him away, he will never back down. Instead, he become more motivated. He told her that he will stand tall and wait for her no matter how long it takes. It almost reminded her to her old self. A fool in love, chasing someone who is in love with someone else. Only this time, the feelings are reciprocated. But no, Aygul will never admit that.

Cerkutay is stupid. She could've killed him. Sneaking into her tent uninvited, wearing black hood like some criminal, if it wasn't for his fast response, Aygul would've stabbed him to death. That stupid crazy man fell and dragged her down to the floor with him. Now they are laying on the floor with her on top of him.

She almost yell at him for almost giving her heart attack, but her words died down when she realized the position they are in. She should've get up like how she supposed to do but she can't.Cerkutay's grip on her hands are too strong but she is too speechless to say anything. Her heart has never pounded this hard before. Its almost as if her heart is going to jump out from her chest. She wonder if he could feel it. Under her tiny form is Cerkutay, breathing heavily, eyes wide like he's seen a ghost. Normally, he would've make some stupid random jokes but even him, the funny guy has lost his words. "Cerkutay, let go of my hands. " His grip on her wrist become stronger and he gave a tiny shake of his head "No, please not yet. " and before Aygul's mind travel somewhere else, she forced herself to get up and regret it afterward. It happened too fast. Too much to process in her mind. Cerkutay let out a choked grunt, the grip he has on her hands falter as he gripped strongly at her hips instead. His eyes are shut tightly as he unconsciously jerk his hips forward for few seconds with her name on his lips like a prayer before unconsciously hug her tiny form. Only then he came to his realization.

Did he just? Aygul remained still in his arms. He came. Cerkutay came on her. "Aygul. F-forgive me. It was unintentional. I didn't mean to-" She kissed him. She kissed him rough, hot and deep. He should resist. Aygul is the tribe's pearl. He is no one. He should burn himself for cumming at the thought of her. He should cut off his hands for touching her innapropriately, but he couldn't resist this. He didnt deserve these lips, but he couldn't stop. He put his hands on her head to deepen the kiss and surprise to find himself touching her hair. When did she took off her headress? But none of that matters. He automatically picks her up and lay her in her bed gently as if she is the most fragile thing in the world. He quickly undress himself and she does the same all while kissing. None of them dare say anything, too caught up in the moment. They broke the kiss to admire each other's bare forms. Cerkutay is muscular. More muscular than she thought he would be. His abs are perfect and his humongous member made her jaw drop. She was breathtaking. Her porcelain skin, her silky hair, her perfect mound everything about her is perfect. Her body is inviting that he couldn't help but to kiss and leave lovebites all over. Her breasts are perfectly round and full, Cerkutay loves to suck and grab them in his hands. But his favourite part is her pearl. She is so wet and sensitive.Cerkutay slipped his finger inside her while sucking. Aygul moan makes him stop for a second. It is too arousing that it made him leakes. When he's sure she is ready, he kissed her lips again. Positioning himself at her entrance, he thrust himself all in one go. He sees stars, shining brightly. He picks up a pace going faster and faster and Aygul's moans became louder that it drove him to the edge. Its not like he doesnt like it, but he prefer not to cum too soon. Besides, no one can know what they are doing right now. He had to kiss her to muffle the moans. Aygul's nails left scratches all over his body but the pain goes unnoticed. Not when the pleasure is too high. Aygul is perfect. Her body is perfect. So tight, so sensitive, so responsive, so... submissive. Aygul who have killed 8 men all by herself is a moaning mess under him. She's like a kitten leaving scratches all over his body while looking like a sexy goddess, everything about her arouses him. He could feel her getting nearer.