Prologue

"Shikha, hurry up. We are almost there. We almost reached our base camp. All we have left is little bit of this mountain"

He says as they head up the mountain, completely covered in snow. A strong wind touches his cheek, reminding him of the harsh winter weather.

"Yes, sir"

Shikha replies strongly.

Both their bodies are exhausted from the continuous climbing of the five Mountains that they had climbed in the past hours.

Their feet make crunching sound of the snow as they continue to head towards their destination. Their sweaty and wet clothes starts to cool down. They have no water left for the remaining of their drill.

"Sir, Please slow down. I see something there..wahan kuch hai"

Shouts Shikha as her feet slows down.

He turns towards Shikha.

"Kya hua Shikha?"

He looks towards the direction in which Shikha is pointing. They carefully look and find something there, something brutally covered in snow. It seems like a human figure.

"Oh God..yeh toh koi insaan lag raha hai. We must check it out"

He says heading towards the human figure along with Shikha.

They carefully get down on their knees towards the human figure. Shikha starts to uncover the figure from the snow. She manages to get a hold of the person's wrist.

"Sir...Yeh zinda hai..I feel a pulse"

A ray of hope is evident in both their eyes. They continue to uncover the human figure and soon he is able to uncover the face.

Earth slips beneath his feet.

"Naina.."

These words come out like a whisper. Shocked would be an underestimation of what he is feeling. He finds himself rooted to his place as he continues to gaze at the lady laying in front of him, unconscious.

As they uncover Naina, she slowly starts to open up her eyes. Her half closed eyes meet his big poles.

Her lips tremble as she tries to utter a word.

"R......ajv.....eer.....si..."

She loses her consciousness yet again and her eyes shut...but not before noticing a ring in his ring finger.

**_**_**_**_**_**

(A/N : Hey guys ! Here I am back with another sequel of Deewamgi ! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS !!! Please comment down below with your reviews !
NOTE: The Updates will be slow. I am unable to give regular updates due to my schedule.)