Rowan's Bio

Name: Rowan Smith (I'm just going to assume this is Lila and Skids last name, since it hasn't been revealed yet)

Age: 14 (I'm guessing this is how old the Hatzgang are)

Gender: Female.

Sexuality: bisexual. 

Love interest: Robert. 

Personality: She used to a kind and caring girl, but because of her mother's addiction problems, she has become cold and untrusting of strangers. But deep down, she's just had a bad life and REALLY needs a hug. 

Likes: Poems, her aunt and cousin, moose's, reading, writing, the color black, nature, marine biology, art, baseball, learning karate and self-defense.

Dislikes: Her mother's addiction problems, the Hatzgang bullying Skid and Pump, rude people, someone saying she's fatherless, the cold/snow, Roy's uncle and parents. 

Looks: Rowan has short black hair with purple highlights. She wears a dark gray beanie, a big black hoodie, with a white shirt underneath. As she wears brown boots to top it all off. 

Hair style: Her hair is styled in a way which her front hair is covering her left eye entirely. 

Height: She is 6 inches taller than Robert. 

                Fun facts: 

1: The reason she covers her left eye is because her mother punched her, after Rowan dumped her drugs and alcohol into the toilet. Which is also why her mother is in rehab again. 

2: Rowan has stayed with Lila and Skid two different times in the past, as her mother needed to go back to rehab. 

3: She got expelled from her old school because, she beat a kid to a pulp for calling her fatherless.

4: She is really talented at art, but she doesn't let anyone know as her mother told her, her artwork is shit. 

5: Rowan hates her laugh, because when she was younger and her mom was drunk, her mom said that Rowan had the ugliest laugh ever. 

6: Rowan has a lot of self-doubt, because her mother has continuously insulted her in the past when she was drunk or high. 

7: Rowan used to have a stuffed moose called 'Molly' But when she was at kindergarten, her mom found it while she was drunk, and burned her cigars on it. And when she got home, she found her toy completely burned and destroyed, completely breaking her heart. 

8: Rowan's father left when she was 3, and when she asks her mom about it, her mother's usually drunk or high, and tells her to shut the fuck up, or tells her it's her fault he left.