Blocked I

In a small-town neighborhood of Calumet, one man is about to meet his unfortunate and untimely fate.

Five friends walking home from college.

Rexxvia: I can't believe you got yourself expelled over a stupid death battle episode.

Benjamin: Yeah Amy, you didn't have to put her in a hospital.

Amy: Oh come on I didn't hurt her that bad.

Daya: You threw her OUT THE WINDOW!

Amy: OK I did not-

Martell: Amy don't try to lie, Daya and I saw you.

(Flashback)

Martell and Daya were sitting in class with the rest of the students studying until they all heard screaming outside. all the students in the classroom looked out the window to see a girl falling from the second floor.

Female student: AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Male student: OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED?!

Female student: THERE WAS A SUICIDE! SOMEONE JUMPED OFF THE BUILDING!!

The sound of an ambulance can be heard approaching the campus.

(Flashback ends)

Rexxvia:(mind)Why does that sound familiar?

Daya: Everyone thought she ended her life but it turned out to be an attempted murder.

Martell: If she hadn't survived the fall not only you be expelled, you be spending the rest of your life in jail.

Benjamin: How did that even escalate to you throwing her out the window?

Amy: It started about three weeks ago, I was watching Screw Attack's Death Battle.

-3 weeks ago Amy's POV-

Boomstick: Next time on Death Battle!

That's when I saw her, my beautiful adorning wife, Tifa Lockhart. And she was going against Yang Xiao Long. I was so excited I posted about it on Twitter

Rexxvia (off-screen): You have a Twitter? Gross.

Amy (off-screen): Your Gross.

Martell (off-screen): Can you go back to your murder story?

So I was waiting patiently for the new episode to come, one week has passed nothing new, I was doing my homework and that's when SHE came.

Girl: Hello Amy.

Amy: Tatiana.

Tatiana: I saw the post you made, and let me be the first to say that I can't wait to see you fall in despair and disbelief when Tifa dies, that's why I like to make a wager.

Amy: Again? you're making the same mistake Tatiana. Remember what happened with Chun-Li vs. Mai Shiranui?

Tatiana: Yes I know Chun-Li lost, I'm over it.

Amy: If you call throwing an unnecessary tantrum episode at the cafeteria, then yes you're over it.

Tatiana's eye twitches

Amy: *sigh* Fine I'll participate in your little wager.

Tatiana: Good. Now, what are your conditions?

Amy: If I win, you must have a tattoo of Tifa holding Yang's head.

Tatiana: And if I win, you have to read Tifa's top ten NTR Doujinshi.

Soon as she said that I wanted to puke out all my entrails and back out of the bet, but instead I didn't do that, I accepted the conditions like a dumbass. I was so confident that Tifa would win.