1

Before we start! This chapter is really short and the others will be a lot longer but for this I'm just trying to give you more info about what Austin's life is like and stuff but yeah!

********************************************

One early morning in kingdom Trinalet there was a 19 year old boy trying to get as much sleep as possible before he had to get up for home school.

"Austin.. are you up yet?" A woman's voice spoke from the other side of the door "ughh.. yep.." Austin groaned as he slowly got out of bed "okay just come to the study room when your ready" the woman's voice spoke again.

He decided to go to back to sleep as he thought 'Whay can she even do? It's not like she's important, she's just a maid' and with that he went back to sleep but sadly not for long as he heard loud footsteps approaching his door..

"AUSTIN! YOU BETTER GET OUT OF BED AND GET DOWN STAIRS RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS" his father yelled as he smashed the door against the wall "oh shit.." Austin muttered under his breath as he scrambled out of bed "yeah. That's what I thought" his father said as he left the room. "Honey..? Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" A bruised woman said as she came running into his room after his father left "yeah mom.. I'm fine but are you okay? You have another black eye and your arms and legs are bruised pretty badly.." Austin asked her "yeah your father was a bit mad last night but it's okay as long as you aren't hurt" his mother told him "okay but please try to stay safe" Austin said worried "I will but I have to go find your father since we have to discuss all the details for the boarding school next year" she said "okay.. love you" he said "love you too" she replied as she slowly left the room.