Life after death

"Techno! You're here!" Tommy squealed excitedly, but honestly how could he not?

"Hey kid" a monotone voice rang out, " I'M NOT A CHILD" Tommy huffed.

Techno smiled warmly, he seemed to do that often around Tommy.

"I have a surprise for you"

"Really??? What is it!"

Techno simply laughed, "well first I have a couple treats for you and then you can find out."

"Can't you just give me it nowwww" Tommy groaned, Techno shook his head.

"No." He said plainly.

"Pleaseeeeee"

He gave Techno his biggest puppy eyes which always worked when wanting to get his way.

"No."

Huh.

Before Tommy could pout more, Techno took his arm pulling him to the car he pulled up with him. Rich fucker.

It was one of those old fashioned cars that was very well kept. It had a more square rectangle build, and was a beige-y colour.

The seats were as comfy as they always were, he sunk into them. It was like sitting on a fluffy couch.

"Do you have a place you want to go to for dinner?" Techno said casually, an odd thing for him. Unless he was with Tommy of course.

"A&W."

"No."

"It's simply the best."

"It's not. It's your birthday, we have to go to an actual decent restaurant"

Tommy looked at Techno plainly, "A&W." He said with pretend annoyance.

"If you had to eat a last meal would you choose A&W" Techno said it as if it physically pained him.

"Yes. It just can not compete with any other food"

"You just like it for their apple turnovers"

"Exactly. I'm getting 5."

"Your just gonna get full off of apple turnovers"

"That's the point" Tommy said with a grin, a fond sigh escaped Technos mouth as he started driving.

"No- I want 10- no 2o!"

"Your not gonna eat 20 apple turnovers"

"Is that a challenge?"

"What- no."

Techno really didn't want Tommy to over eat a lot, the more he ate the longer he would have to wait.

"5."

"No 10!"

"4."

"7! Come on at least 7!"

"3."

"Fine! Fine! 5." Tommy said unhappily, Techno parked locking the doors as they walked in.