Gravity Rules and Payments

Hiya everyone!
Welcome to my graphics shop; "GRAVITY"

Do you want a pretty cover for your book? But you don't have time or can't do it? Don't worry! I'm right here to help you! Want pretty stickers for your awards? I can do that for you! All you gotta do is to follow the simple rules and do the small payment!

Come on, what you waiting for? Let's do some shopping!

Rules are simple to follow, so please stick with it!

1.  Have patience. You must have patience when you order a cover or even a banner. I'll be trying my best to give you soon within just a week or just a few days. But still you must have patience for I have a life outside online and also inside online apart from my shop.

2. Please do not hop-shop. This is one of the important rules! If you're requested a cover here, then please don't request in any other shop Password for cover is: Blindfolded

3.  There are a few types of graphics that I'm uncomfortable to do, so if you order any of that, I'll message you directly. But don't worry, I'm comfortable with most of the things!

4.  Please use the cover at least for two weeks. If it's a banner, then at least for a week.

That's all! So please make sure you follow them!

Here are the payments:

1. Give me a permanent follow
2. Give credits in your book and tag me.

3. Follow me on Instagram: lynauthordaliath !
And, I'd really appreciate if you could help me get my shop to many others as well!!

Examples are coming up!!!