The Island(1)

Name=Y/n L/n
Age(Human-Form)=17
Age(Dragon-Form)=16
Home=a secret island in the wide ocean
Hobby/s=drawing/fighting/taking care of other dragons
dragon species=nightfurry
Color=purple/black

            On to the story

                Your Pov:
I'm getting wood to make a fire. But unfortunately all the branches are wet and soft, I can't make a fire with them, shit. Then I just have to find shelter somewhere.Maybe there in the forest! I think that should be enough to sleep. I will just go to sleep. Suddenly I heard footsteps so I hid behind a big tree to see what or who that is. It was a dragon. So I come out of my hiding place and stood in front of the dragon it was a night furry. It was strange. I thought everyone but me was exterminated. All of a sudden I heard people voices so I just started running away no idea where to go but gone. The dragon from earlier jumped on me to keep me calm. But I just wanted to get away so I decide that if the dragon looks away I'll transform and then I'll fly away. The only problem was that he didn't look away but only at me he just looked at me. Suddenly he looked away when I noticed that I transformed directly into my dragon form and pushed him off me. I wanted to fly straight away but another came from above and sat on me. Ah shit..."HEY LET ME GO!?!?" I yelled."Hey come down we won't hurt you!?" yelled another dragon lady a deadly Nader.

                    T.B.C