Part One

A/N: Hullo! Welcome to MY OWN version of Pikamena Diane Pie's past! It's being typed up on a SUPER OLD Itouch so no pictures YET though hopefully when I get my laptop back it'll have pictures. ANYWAY comment, vote, or follow me since I want to become the least bit more famous on here ._.

(PIKAMENA'S POV)

Oh my... rocks.

I've been out here with my sister ever since I have been alive! It isn't like we're getting any help from our parents since they're too weak now-a-days and can't do nuthin for anypony. My sister started to speak up,

"Pikamena?" I looked over at her,

"Yes, my close sister?" I trotted over and got closer to her so she doesn't have to yell.

"Don't you wish..." she just stopped mid sentence and looked into the sky.

"Pinkie? Pinkie whats-a-matter..." my voice drifted off as I looked up at where she was looking up and I saw a blue pegasus soaring through the sky ever-so gracwfully.

Then a huge *BOOM* echoed the sky. It left behind a beautiful rainbow. It sadly had no effect on me though my sister, Pinkie, started making this... sound.

It sounded cut up and really loud. Her mouth was curved into a crescent moon, it's points facing upward. She fell to the floor still making those cut up noises.

"PINKIE!!! PINKIE PLEASE DON'T DIE!!!" I shrieked and tried helping her up. Her hair wasn't down anymore and it was all... poofy, and springy.

Pinkie stopped making the cut up noises though her mouth was still curved up. Her pitch was also... higher. I swear I though she was sick and we would have to spend all our coins on her for the hospital.

"PIKA PIKA PIKA! I HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA!!!" I looked at her quizzically.

Pika...? She's never called me that before in my entire life. That rainbow thing did something to her.

A/N: TO BE CONTINUED~