jealousy

Minho and Jisung are dancers, they're in the same dance group. It had been 2 years that they met at the audition to be a part of the group dance.

When they met, they asked each other why they were there – dumb question if you ask me, because why would they be at an audition for a dance group if not take the audition? And since that day, they became friends, but not the close type, more like classmate. Not that they didn't want their relationship to evolve, just they thought it would be awkward if they saw each other at another place than the dance room. They didn't want to take the risk of making their relationship awkward. Despite that, they are pining for each other but don't say anything to each other.

One day, when they were stretching for dance practise, the leader of the dance group Chan announces 2 newcomers: Seungmin and Felix.

-Time lapse-

It's been 3 months that Seungmin and Felix became a part of the group and Minho and Jisung grow quite close to each one guy: Minho got close to Seungmin and for Jisung it was Felix. With all that Jisung and Minho's relationship grow more and more distanced. The more time flies the more they ere far away for each other.

But that didn't put a stop to their pining. In fact, the arrival of the two guys made them pine for each other more and more, seeing the guy you pin for 2 years becoming super close to someone who just arrived make both jealous of the newcomers. But they don't show any feelings, even when they were booth hurt by their different actions towards the two new guys, it could be a hug a little kiss on the cheek, and the list could go on for long.

Until one day, Minho was watching Jisung when he thought that nobody noticed, when in fact everybody has noticed except the main boy, and Felix came and noticed Minho watching Jisung. In fact, he also has noticed that Minho loved watching Jisung laugh with other and everything, but he also noticed the way he tensed when he was close to ji. So, he decided to be super close to Jisung today to see his reaction.

The day have passed, and Félix did stay super close to Jisung all day long. Jisung did not mind, he loved getting hugs and clingy people. But Minho did not like it at all, even Seungmin noticed it and tried talking to him but that led to nothing.

Even Jisung have noticed that there was something wrong with Minho, so he decided to wait for the end of the day to go and talk with Minho, maybe he would talk to him.

The day was finished, and Minho took his time to organize his things and prepare to go back home, until he saw Jisung waiting for someone.

"Hey, are you waiting for someone?" asked Minho to Jisung while putting his things inside his bag.

"Umm, actually I was waiting for you..." answered Jisung, hesitantly.

"Me? Why?"

"Because you've been acting strange all day long and I was hoping that maybe you could tell me why, we're friend after all."

"Yeah friend" said Minho bitterly.

"You don't want to be my friend?" asked Jisung, a little hurt.

"no, I don't want to be your friend Jisung, I want to be- "

"Alright, I understand, I'm not a person you could be friend with, you should prefer to be with Seungmin and not me. Understood. Then I guess you don't want to talk about today's problem with you?"

Minho was speechless, Jisung misunderstood everything.

"No that is not what I meant! what I wanted to say was that I wanted to be more than friend with you! Like boyfriends. Because I like you and I realized it not too long ago, and today's problem was just that I was jealous of Felix. He gets to be super close to you while you know him only for 2 months and you know me for 2 years and yet we have never been this close, we didn't even meet outside of work! So of course, I was jealous of him because in less than 3 months he got to do what in 2 years I didn't have with you even when I've been liking you for 2 years!" told Minho, having said everything he had in his mind.

Jisung didn't say anything during Minho's speech because he wanted to have Minho's explanation and he was shocked from the confession he just gets. He was very happy that Minho liked him because he liked him too, he was relieved it wasn't a one-sided love.

Seeing the lack of answer from Jisung, Minho panicked a little asking himself if it was a good idea to confess like that.

"I- I'm very surprised by your confession but let me answer your confession now. I, too like you. And from day one, the first time I saw, it was love at first sight. I'm also jealous of your relationship with Seungmin because you're very close to him and it was super fast too like I became close to Felix."

With that said they were both happy, they looked at each other deeply focusing their attention into each other eyes, slowly deleting the space existing between them. And after what seems like an eternity to them, they finally kissed. Their kiss was full of love and longing for each other.

They were kissing until they heard a sound of something falling on the floor. It was Felix thermos.

They stopped kissing to look at what it was and saw that Felix was there and they suddenly got shy. They fastly took their things and left running to escape from embarrassment, hand in hand. Their hands not wanting to leave each other.

Once they were out of the building, they looked at each other.

"So, boyfriend?" asked Jisung.

"Boyfriend." Answered Minho.

The end