Unexpected Truth

"What the hell Oh Sehun?! Choi Jinri?! What did i tell you guys when I caught you were kissing on the rooftop?! I allowed you guys to date secretly and created Sulli's scandal because I won't this is happening!"
Choi Jinri just sighed heavily. Oh Sehun lowered his head. Sulli's manager oppa leaned to the wall, let out a harsh breath, frowning frustratedly.
"Sehun's popularity is still climbing to the top with EXO. With this scandal, i bet you will get the hate like Jinri got and fans will turned their back off you. You said you want to be an actor? I guess with this you should keep your hope low,"he said.
"Oppa! Don't be like that! I can explain this to them and add more proof that i date Choiza Oppa!"Sulli grabbed her manager's arm. Sehun's career is the most important thing. Sulli had had enough of her career ever since manager caught her dating Sehun, cao ni ma scandal, and pregnant scandal she got. When manager caught them kissing on SM's building rooftop, afraid that the youngsters won't able to hide their relationship and will be a relationship spoiler like Taeyeon, he demanded them to set it down so Sulli pretended she is dating Choiza. Because Sehun is the most popular member in the most popular group right now, they won't his career stop because of this.
"Hyung, I'm sorry if i say this but for me, seeing how Jinri beared all of this hate when the scandal of her dating Choiza, I can't stand it anymore. In fact, I'm her real boyfriend. And this is all because you guys want to protect me,"Sehun licked his lips, wanting to continue his talk but Sulli stopped him by holding his hand.
"Don't be stupid Sehun, manager is right and i think the same way. You've trained for years and be able to debut and now, having good popularity with EXO. Your acting skill already got noticed by people and now that you almost got what you want, what we dream about, you can't say what you think in your head right now,"Sulli looked into his eyes with sad eyes yet strong heart.
"We don't ban our kids to date of each other. In fact, Soo Man said it's safer to date between the company but sadly you are in EXO the most influential group right now and Baekhyun's dating scandal is enough to get you guys a hard times. What if Sehun the most popular member got caught dating Sulli? It will be like a nuclear boom,"manager said in pitiful eyes toward the youngsters.
"We've never allowed Siwon or Donghae revealed their relationship just like Changmin too because of what? Because to hold on their group stability. Fangirls will always hurt the lover and we can't predict what will they do. Remember a fangirl suicide? Or an idol or actor's girlfriend almost got poisoned and black mailed? You want Jinri to experience that? You want to see your fans die?"he asked to Sehun, carefully but putting much effort to make the young guy understand. Sehun looked to Sulli, all of his thoughts now to her, doesn't want her to get hurt more than this. More than hateful comments they got.
"For me got hateful comments is still bearable but if i got the real torture, I don't think that i can hang on,"Sulli lowered her head, afraid of the thoughts. With that, Sehun finally understand and nodded when manager said that Sulli should have another date with Choiza, the most romantic one as if they're already in steady level. It hurt him eventhough he knows that he's Sulli's boyfriend. But he wants to protect her rather than them to protect him. He felt useless.
"I love you. Love you so much and this is painful. I want to protect you and let world know that my love to you is so big but i know this is not the right time,"Sehun rested his head on hers after manager left and let the couple alone inside of the meeting room.
"I will wait, we still have long journey and you still have to pursue your dream,"Sulli smiled genuinely.
"I'm sorry to put you on trouble and stop your dream. On top of all, i make your fans and your members suffered too,"
"I don't mind that Sehun. I got stronger when you're here with me,"Sulli caressed his cheek and he titled his head to fit into her lips. She smiled when he kissed her passionately.

***
Next day, the scandal about a photo sticker they made back in the school that dropped on the street by Sehun bombarded netizen. To their shock, they got into divided opinion. The photo that showed the youngsters closeness and one pose that Sehun almost kiss her head made the article into the top breaking news. They wore SOPA uniform, it was really unexpected. Netizens believe that they dated in high school but some of them believe they just close as friends like Sehun with Daeun. Sehun got hate but support in a same time while Sulli got all the hate.
'She's a sly fox. She created a big scandal with big d*ck and now with Sehun? Poor Sehun, his career should in stake because of this brainless girl,'
'What is the good about Sulli unless her pretty face Sehun? Her personality is the worst and she's dating Choiza until her mouth got bigger! I can't see her in positive way,'
'It likes Sehun dates a disgusting girl who likes big d*ck. Eww Sehun? There's so many pretty girls out there,'
'Poor Sehun and f(x). Sulli is so careless to get all of her dating scandal revealed,'
'It's not like he still dates her now. She is with Choiza from last year and the photo was taken in high school era. They might date but already break up,'
'Isn't Sehun still likes her if the one who dropped the photo was him since it won't be Sulli because she dates another guy?'
And all of their comments flooded on the site. So many journalists who came fo SM company to get some confirmation about this scandal. CEO said that they just close as friend and often hang out together because they are from same company and school. Sulli is still dating Choiza and they're really madly in love.
Days after that, when the netizens already calm down eventhough there's people who posted SeSul's dating proof, Sulli called Choiza his actual cousin to have date with her again. Then they dated in Han river, having cozy night with photos of her hug him and smiled widely at him. Prove enough? Next day after her dating article out, there was rumor that Choiza bought a ring from Cartier probably to give it to Sulli.
Prove enough? Then the netizens at first buy their lie. But when a picture of Sulli and Sehun in Busan revealed while Sulli was taking her break after the first scandal, they got noisy again.
There was picture of them holding hands in the late night while strolling around Sulli's residence and even kissing picture! It revealed that Sulli's hair is as long as when she promoted Fashion King so it's new!
"Tell me where else you guys date in the outdoor?!"manager rubbed his head frustratedly.
"I met Jinri when she rested in her parents' house. Is that even wrong?!"Sehun retorted.
"You guys dated in outdoor do you know? Everyone could notice you guys and see? This is the proof,"manager threw the pictures that was in article.
"Calm down, let me ask you Sehun. What do you think your career will be if you guys still dating? What will happen to Jinri as well?"CEO asked, stopping the manager.
"So are you addressing that i should break up with Jinri for real?"he asked in hurt eyes.
"Or do you want to be the least EXO member they want to see and Jinri got all the torture?"he asked.
"I will protect her! I won't let even my fans hurt her! I have enough of this drama and i want to be happy with Jinri!"Sehun held Sulli's hand who only lowered her head all along, hiding her tears.
"Gosh. You don't think of your members?"manager asked.
"Am i the one who can't? Baekhyun Hyung admitted that he dates Taeyeon noona. Tao left to US! Lay got his own studio because you guys won't him to leave like Kris and Luhan Hyung! Kyungsoo Hyung also got dating scandal! Am i the one who can't?"
"Sehun stop. CEO is trying to protect you and your group,"Sulli asked with tears in her face. Seeing her just hurt his heart.
"I will put down all of this even being an EXO member,"Sehun stood up.
"Do you mean that you prefer to leave the group and reveal your date?"manager asked in shocking eyes.
"I'm sorry Hyung, I'm sorry Sajangnim. It's so bad of me to put down the sacrifice you had to make my dream come true, that now i give up so easily. But for me, I can't stand if the one i love got hurt and I'm sick of this drama. Importantly, i feel that I can't lie to my fans,"Sehun said in wise tone. With that, Sehun leaves while dragging Sulli with him.
"Sehun-ah...,"
Sehun turned around to face his girl. His eyes already formed tears and he just smile sadly yet comforting. He cupped her face and kissed her nose.
"You said you want to get married in twenties right? Now i think your dream will come true. We're 23 right now, isn't perfect to get married?"he asked. Sulli's eyes widened as she heard what he said. The she burst out, she hugged him.
"Do you think to leave this industry we will have a good life? Are you sure to put down your dreams?"she sobbed to his shirt, making it drenched.
"Started in high school, my biggest dream is to marry you. Live with you. So I don't put down my dream. I'm chasing it right now,"Sehun ruffled her hair lovingly.
"Sehun you can try to have press conference with Sulli. Don't leave EXO. We will erase dating ban in this industry,"
Sehun and Sulli parted away when heard someone approached them. The CEO.
"If only this can change the bad behavior of fans too. Now you should trying hard to protect your girl,"he smiled, making the youngsters ran to hug him.
"Thank you very much Sajangnim,"

***
"First of all i know that this is hard to be accepted. And that the hates already haunted us. Especially Sulli. We created such big scandal and got all the hate but I don't want to fool my fans. Never. That's why now i inform all of you. That the girl beside me, Choi Jinri or Sulli f(x) is my girlfriend,"
With what Sehun said, the journalists started to fuming and write their note. The camera took pictures of them.
"Since when you guys date? Is Choiza scandal is made up scandal to hide Sulli's real date?"asked one of them.
"We dated almost 5 years since high school. Actually yes, and I'm sorry for that,"now Sulli was the one who talk and answer the question. They got even noiser as they thought they were strong enough to have 5 years relationship.
"All we want is to protect each other just like how normal couple will do. Sulli did that because she wanted to protect my career. Now that we think this will never end as long as we're still loving each other, i want to stop all of this lie and mess. I want to be honest with my fans, eventhough i feel so sorry for hiding the fact for years but i want them to understand this. Sulli is someone precious for me, as how much i want to protect her, i hope fans will accept the one i love too. I love my fans and also Sulli,"Sehun said.
"So how about EXO and f(x)?"
"I will continue my activities in EXO and put all my efforts to entertain my fans. I know I'm someone that imperfect, i hope my fans will still look to me in positive way,"he answered.
"And please support Sulli as well. Look forward for our relationship in positive way,"
"Sulli, do you want to continue your career with f(x) again?"
"I will. Members are so important to me. Please looking forward to me in a positive way,"Sulli stood up and bowed deeply and genuinely from her bottom of heart. Sehun followed her and bowed to everyone. Tears can't stop to forming out in their eyes. They gave a long and deep bow. Feeling so sorry to fans and their members. Hoping that tomorrow will be better.
Sehun and Sulli went back to the backstage. Sulli couldn't stop crying until Sehun hug her tightly. Actually she was scared that this won't going smoothly and the response will bad. She was scared if Sehun won't got forgiveness from his fans and got hate. But when Sehun hug her, she felt calm. There's no way they will suffered by hiding the truth anymore.
At least, no matter how bad of good the response they will get, they're not lying anymore.
"No matter what happen tomorrow. I will protect you. In the end, i will spend my life with you. So they must accept the fact. That I'm yours,"was what Sehun said before he placed a kiss on her lips.

FIN