The Bandits

Now, the Golden Dawn were sitting at the dining table with the others. The table were full of hot potatoes that are..Probably prepared in different ways.

"Aw man, if only we could get out and eat some of these! They look so good!"

[Name] ate one of the potatoes, he was surprised how good it tasted. It was quick to dry his mouth so he had to drink the water after a bite, but he enjoyed it.A few of them also compliments the food. [Name] was certainly happy that he got to taste new things.

"How does it taste like?"

"..I guess I could say it's quite flavorful. Don't worry, I'll ask them to pack some for you two."

He muttered quietly, hoping the others didn't hear him.
The priest start explaining how they've received wages from Yuno and..A kid named Asta. They bought enough pot potatoes to make sure the children in the church have full stomach everyday. Then he cried.
[Name] smiled softly after hearing the story,

'Some humans will do whatever it takes to take care of their loved ones. How kind.'

He took another bite of the so called pot potatoes.

"Pardon Salim sir. We really need to be on our way now."

"Why, what's the hurry? We could stay a little longer surely. In the future, it'll be important for nobles to have more acknowledge to the world. Sister Lily, may I have some more water?"

[Name] bit the inside of his cheek. His excuses are starting to reveal his true colors. This isn't just a mission of sending him to the Heart Kingdom, he is planning something. Something bad.
Those bandits are probably out there, waiting to attack them and not him.
He start tapping his fingers on the table.

"Oh, it's empty. I'll go get some more."

"I'll go."

Yuno stood up from his seat.

"It's fine. You relax, Yuno."

Sister Lily smile. As she was about to exit the church to fill more water, Salim stood up and call out for her.
She stopped to look around, just to see Salim holding his white robe. He puts it on her, saying that it's chilly at night and she needs 'protection'.

"That's some suspicious behavior!"

"Agree.."

After a while, there was a noise coming from outside. It sounded like something breaking.
Yuno straightforwardly stood from his seat again and run to outside. Others stood as well when they saw him running.

They went outside to investigate. Unfortunately the pot that sister Lily was holding had shattered...And she was gone. [Name] quickly noticed a tiny skull with the broken pieces of the pot. It was familiar..It's the skull from the necklace that the bandits are wearing.

Klaus seemed to noticed too as he picked up the skull.

"It's the same one the men who were after Salim were wearing."

"H-how awful! It must be because o put my robe on her. Sister Lily was taken instead of me!"

"It was all your fault!"

Salim drop down dramatically. The kids went over to Yuno and ask him if sister Lily is gonna be alright. Yuno tried to comfort them a bit.

"Don't worry. I'll go save her."

[Name] looked at the giant skull.
He knows they're there. And he's willing to go with Yuno saving sister Lily. The others told him that they want to go with him, but Yuno refuse to let them.

"You all stay here. I'll be fine on my own."

With that, he use his wind to get his broom. [Name] clearly forgot where he put his.
Yuno was about to go off, but Klaus stopped him.

"Our mission's to escort Salim. We don't know when the enemy will come after him again.
We must leave at once."

They were surprised with his words. [Name] sighed.

"Er, Klaus, um..."

"You stay out of this, Mimosa. Yuno, I'm sure you're worried about the sister, but let's leave her to the authorities who have jurisdiction here. We're leaving immediately."

After his sentences, he created his steel carriage again.
He told the three Golden Dawn to go. Mimosa was hesitant but she agreed. [Name] was more hesitant. They have to save sister Lily. He saw his broom that was laying against the fence, he quickly went over to it and grab it.

"Yuno."

"I'm not leaving."

"We must fulfil our mission. Disobeying an order is a crime."

"Even so, I'm going to go save her."

Yuno was quick to get on his broom, he flew to the giant skull. His figure disappear into the distance. Klaus was annoyed by his behavior.
[Name] bit the inside of his cheek again.

"I'm going too."

"What? No you-"

He ignore Klaus and got on his broom. And with that, he flew away at a impressive speed. The others were calling out for him.

'A Magic Knight..Supposed to protect people. I'm not gonna leave until she comes back alive.'

☆☆

He step down from his broom after he saw an unconscious man in a middle of nowhere. He went closer to him to see if he was ok, just to realized that he's one of the bandits...It looks like he has been defeated by Yuno. The kid's quite fast.

He senses Yuno was somewhere, he can tell he was near.
He decided to bind the guy's hands and legs just to make sure he doesn't run away. They might need them for some purposes.
He walk away after that.

He found another unconscious guys after walking a bit, he's the part of the bandits too. He also bind the guy with his spell. He felt a few mana inside of the giant skull. He huff and decided to walk over to the inside of the skull instead. Yuno is there.

There he saw, Yuno, sister Lily and..Another guy of the bandits. He hid behind a wall as he watches them, he knew when to attack.
The man asked Yuno to hand over his own grimoire. He asked what he was going to do with grimoire. The man said sell or burn it...Which was, well, messed up.

[Name]'s grimoire float in front of him, something's telling him he needs to act right now.

"Card creation magic: Holy binding sin!"

A light yellow colored card form in front of him, he grab it and throw it at the said bandit. The bandit didn't have time to react as the flying card had multiple arms appeared from it and grab him. He screamed in terror as the strange hands push him onto the ground, forcing him to stay still.

Yuno had expect it. He look at the direction where [Name] was hiding. [Name] noticed him looking, and smile back at him.

The other three Golden Dawn had came after [Name] had trap the bandit with his 'binding' spell. Klaus told Mimosa to check up on Sister Lily, which she did and gladly the young lady is alright.

He walks over to the bandit, kneeling beside him.

"You ok?"

He ask, his voice was soft. The man look at him surprised, "You..! Le..Let me go!"

"Mm..No can do. But you'll be release soon enough. I'm sure."

He smiles at him.
The red headed male took a good look at the taller man. Suddenly admiring his feature.

His face turned pink and shook his head.

'What's going on with me?!'