Blocked II

- Rexxvia's POV -

After my friends and I went on our separate ways after leaving the restaurant I finally made it home. I was still trying to figure out why there are so many people disappearing all of a sudden.

The police across the street are still there looking around the house and asking questions about the missing child, then I see an officer approaching my house.

- KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK -

My sister immediately runs to the door.

Officer: Hello ma'am, I was wondering if you could-

Sister: I didn't see nothing, I don't know nothing. Cheers!

I kicked her away from the door.

Rexxvia: I'm sorry about her, she's an idiot. Can I help you?

Officer: Uhh I-I was hoping you could answer some questions regarding the missing child across the street.

And so I tried answering the questions the best I could so they could leave me in peace.

Officer: That's all the questions I have to ask thank you, sir.

The officer leaves.

Rexxvia: (Thank you, damn.)

Sister: Did you have to kick me?

Rexxvia: I didn't want to but you made me do it.

Sister: Whatever, anyway can I borrow your Twitter account?

Rexxvia: First of all, I don't have Twitter.
Second of all, why the hell do you need my account for?

Sister: So I can send a funny video to Cory Kenshin.

Rexxvia: And why can't you do that on your own account?

Sister: Because if it's not funny, he'll block me from his page. he said it himself.

Rexxvia: so instead of telling people to "try again" he just blocks them entirely.

Sister: Yes.

Rexxvia: That's stupid! I'm not going to create a Twitter account just so you can "borrow" it.

Sister: Oh come on! I don't want to get blocked off Twitter!

Rexxvia: Look if you're that desperate then create an alternative account.

Sister: you mean like a fake account?

Rexxvia: ugh, yes a fake account! That way you won't have to worry about getting blocked on your real account.

Sister: OK! But what should I name this fake account?

Rexxvia: I don't know, make something up, pick a random name just make sure it's real enough to fool him.

I go to my room and went on YouTube to see if what my sister said about cory blocking people was true since I haven't watched his channel in five years.

...

...

...

Rexxvia: It's true.

He's actually blocking people over unfunny videos. Why? Just why?

What could he possibly gain from doing something as stupid as blocking people? That is how anti-communities are made.

Whatever I'm not getting involved.

As I was thinking, I got a text from Benjamin.

Benjamin:
Hey man! Me, Martell, and Daya are about to go Monsters Hunting! want to join us?