Part 1

This was the day, the day that we could stomp out any idea of another Great Ninja War. Since we've gotten Sasuke back into the leaf village, all he's wanted to do was bring back Itatchi and that's all he talks about. "Why can't we study Kabuto and figure out how he reanimated all of our fallen allies and enemies an bring back Itachi? All I wanted to do was to say goodbye to my brother." We all feel for him, I mean he has no family after Madara and Obito died, after all Sasuke is the only Uchiha left. Naruto wants to destroy the rumored "New Akatsuki" that has supposedly found a leader named Kiriga. Apparently he has decided to reform the Akatsuki and finish what Madara started. Of course we can't let this happen so we are sending Kakashi's Dog unit to go find any clues as to where this rumored "New Akatsuki" is hiding out. Once we find it we will send all of team Kakashi, the original team of Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto with Kakashi along with Sai, to infiltrate the base and take out anyone allied with this new threat if at all possible, of course they can't be too strong yet since they have just gotten started on recruiting. Team Kakashi should be able to take them out with ease.