ai generated family guy episode

Act 1:

The episode opens with Peter and Lois sitting on the couch, watching TV.
Suddenly, the TV breaks and they realize they need to buy a new one.
Peter suggests they go to the electronics store, but Lois wants to wait until they have a coupon.
Peter becomes impatient and decides to go to the store without Lois.
Act 2:

At the electronics store, Peter becomes obsessed with a new virtual reality headset and ignores Lois' warnings about spending too much money.
Meanwhile, Stewie and Brian decide to start a detective agency to solve a neighborhood mystery.
Stewie and Brian's investigation leads them to suspect the new next-door neighbor, who they believe is up to no good.
Act 3:

Peter brings the virtual reality headset home and becomes completely immersed in it, ignoring his family and responsibilities.
Stewie and Brian confront the neighbor and discover that he was simply building a surprise birthday party for his wife.
Lois scolds Peter for his irresponsible behavior and he realizes the error of his ways.
Act 4:

The family reconciles and decides to have a family game night, playing board games and eating pizza together.
The episode ends with the family laughing and enjoying each other's company.