Ideal child

She is a 17 year old teenager ,
( TW : ED )
She was the favorite child since she was 15 , and that was only because she pleases her parents .
So without her knowledge , she was the daughter whom was being compared with ,
So with that being made by her mother with her other sisters , her sisters started holding grudges on her .

( for example : " your sister has lost weight , why haven't you ? " , "your sister passed this grade , why can't you ?"

I don't believe her parents knew how much harm that would lead to her , but it did . It lead to sisters who treated her like an enemy .

She was the youngest out of all of them , I won't say she is the most beautiful , but she is definitely the most put together .
She puts alot of care into her self  " self care is #1"
And then she prioritizes school right after that .

They are amazingly jealous of her . They talking shit about her  behind her back but for their unlikeness and hers . She always managed to hear them .

One day , they were on a trip . Her mother doesn't like when she puts makeup . So she talked shit about her to her sister and she managed to her hear mom speak about her.
So she said "atleast tell me about it , and don't talk shit from where I can hear you "

With that being said , her mom was fuming . She sprinted towards her 17 year old daughter and told her "if you don't respect yourself you risk having consequences " , so then "but I haven't said anything I basically just asked you not to talk shit about me to my sisters cause then they'll just keep growing their hate towards me " she replied calmly . "DONT TALK BACK" the mother replied.

I wish to be heard , hear me .
I've done everything to please you even if it doesn't please me .
So please just hear me .

So then her mother told her " just please do not put that on unless we're home or I'll manage to break it  " then the 17 year old said " honestly , just break it cause I'll probably put it on cause I do not see what is so wrong about it "
The mom and the 17 year old kept going back and forth with the debate and it ended up with the mom breaking the item.
(It was a colored lip balm but looks like a lipgloss and they were in a religious site so the mother so it as some how " disrespectful")

So then the 17 year old got to her feet and said "it's ur turn now " and sprinted to her moms bedroom to break what she values ( but replaceable ) and she broke it .

Yes I was wrong , but I was also mad , very mad . Hypocrisy , she only sees the "wrong " I do but she doesn't see theirs so how come it's only me ?

Chapter 2 coming soon....