Notes about the Author and Friends~

@nad3shiko-chan - Heyy everyone!!! Thank you for deciding to read this story of mine! A forewarning that Kise-kun may be a bit too OOC in this story but please forgive me for that!

Ah, here are a few words from others helping me out on this story; Hana-chan, Tee-chan, Annie-sama and JC! Please go ahead you guys~

@Hanacchii - Hello I'm the editor of Naddie-chan's story. I tend to get lazy editting such long pieces of text sometimes so if you guys see mistakes, let me know anyway and I'll fix it up at some point.

@VariaFan - HIIIIII~~~ Yay I get to say something here! Well hey everyone, some may know me from my popular fanfiction (not really haha) of KHR called Lost. Actually, I have no clue what I'm doing here, Naddie-chan just told me to write something about me inspiring her to write this fanfiction? But yeah, hope you all enjoy this story and maybe check out everyone else's here while you're at it!

@TeamRWBY - I'm the motivational person for Naddie-chan? I beat her up when she complains about her writer's block basically_ I DON'T NEED YOUR SCRIPT WOMAN I'LL SAY WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT!!!

@Carnation_Princess - I help Naddie-chan with Wattpad along with Hana-chan with the editting.

Haii now back to me, Naddie-chan~! So all these guys are my anime buddies/otaku friends in real life and online~! They're real great people and I just love reading their works!

But back to the main point, Hope you all enjoy this. Some things may be confusing but I hope you all get it in the end!

Let's start with the story~