𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚅𝙸𝙸

Struggling to get out of the nightmare you are trapped in, it's impossible. You can't even yell out loud for help, it'll only sound mumbled, it cancels almost any kind of sound that happens to randomly occur. Screams and cries in hell, there was no way you could leave, especially when there were demons nearby, watching your every move you do, making sure you didn't escape. There was another dream you encountered where you were in a church-like house. It looked very ragged. The ceiling was made of blocks of wood with nails to hold it in place and for the tiles for the floor was cut rosewood. There were some old, amber lights at the front of the desk where the Preacher stands that represented candles for the souls who passed away due to the war that took place where the Japanese army dropped a nuke and bombed Pearl Harbor, causing it to make World War II. The stick that has wax covered with a small fire on top of the side of the wall that has it in every row of seats that people pray in, are the souls of those who unfortunately persished, the fire was almost fading away because of the souls who are leaving the place, to go to Heaven. There were some other signs that said "In God, We Trust" in Japanese, but you couldn't really understand it. You then see a hallway that leads to rooms where families can sleep if they are jobless or who lost their home. Again, you gaze around and look at everything around you. You saw a Japanese sign, hanging on a metal bar outside of the window, it was saying something about.. going to church every Sunday, I suppose?

----------------------------------------------

毎週日曜日に来て、神に祈ってください!
8:00 午前 - 10:00 午前

Come every Sunday to pray to God!
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM

ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ 1956

---------------------------------------------

You looked at it, concerned with what it was saying and also saw another sign beside the date, it said 1992, the current year you're in right now. But then you saw a shadow walk past you and going through a space, dusting off the old, murky fluffy dust on the benches where people went to pray, and you happen to be on the floor, extremely oblivious of who was that. "Won't you get off the floor, you dumb scallywag?! Can't you see, I'm trying to dust off the benches over here, can you move OUT of the way?" The shadow irked at you. "I-I am so sorry, sir! I'll move out of the way." You said purtubly to the shadowy person, and then moved aside. "Besides, how did you even get here? The church is closed, it's Saturday, not Sunday." The shadow person informed. "O-oh uhm, sorry again, I just appeared here..." You said, scared. "Come again?" The shadow asked. "I don't know. I am living in Hell, now.. I don't know anything about how I even got here, I just did." You replied dismayingly to the person with a tear. "Oh, what is it that made it seem like it, huh?" The shadow lightly cross-questioned you. "I have been stalked everywhere by an entity named Sonic.." It quickly glanced at you in confusion, you think it's a big fan of him.
"That famous hedgehog? What's up with him? Did he do something that haunted you?"
The shadow questioned obliviously.
"He isn't himself anymore..." You said sorrowfully to it. "He's just acts homicidal to any person he sees and tries to brutally murder them." You explained. The shadowy person sighs, it went towards you and kneeled, patting it's hand on you shoulder, "There, there. Do you prefer a bowl of noodles with a scorching sunny sided egg to make the pain go away, or a simple fruit salad?"
The shadow requested softly and kindly.

"I'll have a bowl of ramen, please.. thank you." You echoed lightly. 6 minutes later, it served you a bowl of delicious ramen with a scorching sunny sided egg, "Here you go, lass," it said to you, "enjoy your meal, I'll make something for myself, too." It stated. You took the chopsticks and made it in place on your fingers, and poked the yolk to make it spill so you can stir it around the noodles, then slurped away loudly. Slurping in Japan is actually okay, it just means you like the food a lot, you knew that in highschool.
The shadow person was smiling, happy that you liked the noodles it served you. It has made itself a fruit salad, and it also got chopsticks, put it in place to hold it, picked up a honeydew and ate it.
Both of you enjoyed the meals you ate up.
"Wow, the noodles were scrumptious, thank you again!" You thanked the shadow person, "Oh please, it's been a pleasure! So long, lass." It waved its hand at you, meaning to say goodbye.
"So long, you, elderly one." You responded back with a smile. "Oh, and one more thing." You said.
"What is it?" The shadow said, confused. You went up to it and gave it a hug. "Oh.. th-thank you." It said, flabbergasted. "My pleasure." You were pleased with a smile. "Besides, what is your name?" You asked. "My name is Kohaku Kobayashi, what is yours, lass?"
"My name is Sioux, it's nice to meet you, Kohaku."
You greeted it. "It was a very nice visit, until next time, goodbye, Kohaku."
"Goodbye, lass, I'll see you whenever."
You smiled happily at the shadowy person, hopeing the best for them.
When you woke up, things got... a bit scarier..

A/N: Hello you Tarnishes and people, I hope you enjoyed this literally short ass story that has nothing to do with the book title that you clicked on to see an update, who cares, anyways, I'm Father's Eerie Lass and thank you for reading this unfinished trash.

(Just say FEL all in capital for the love of God, I swear it's not that hard, I've said it so many times-)