𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸

Your eyes were dilated already even though you were awake. It was dark in the room. Everything was at its slumber state, except you, of course. You got up from your bed, oblivious of what will happen next. While you stare into the abyss, you then start to hear something. What was it? It sounded like someone was walking somewhere... It...it's getting closer... You thought.

Hearing a raspy cackle that sounded demonic, and with a cherry on top with a banana Sunday, that was the voice of Sonic.EXE. He was talking to some other demonic fugitives; murderers and killers; sociopaths; psychopaths; and many more. You heard the laughter and cackles from them, making you shiver down to your spine. Perturbed bullets began to shoot your mind with thoughts, so to speak. What if he wants to kill me? What if he wants to take my soul? What if he lied about saving me and ended up crucifying me? WHAT IF HE WANTS ME?! You scream at yourself as soon as you feel that thought pierce through your mind. It took a second to snap out of it, and you gasped. He probably heard it. You were gonna be dead, you cross minded. I'm dead, I'm fucking dead. Oh, shit. Oh, no. What now?
You then were interrupted by voices in the gloomy, cold corridor from your room.

"Oh, that one was a good joke, EXE! You should be a comedian when you go into the human world!" One voice exclaimed to him. "𝑯𝒂! 𝑨𝒔 𝒊𝒇. 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈! 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔, 𝒉𝒆𝒉." He gossiped with a laugh. You felt offended and sighed to yourself, putting a hand on your cheek. At least he didn't hear your scream about nonsense.
"Hey, I met a human before!" A familiar voice spoke out to EXE.
You thought harder into your head... Fleetway.
"So, I met this human named Sioux. She was nice and calm," Fleetway explained. You heard him say that and you felt a bit better. You slightly smiled to yourself. "And she was also patient when I talked to her. She isn't that bad of a human." Those comments made you smile warmly. You never knew he had those in mind.
"I bet she would love to see you again! Just making her feel safe and sound, relaxed and very comfortable." Another voice said blissfully.

"𝒀'𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆."
"Wait, really, EXE?"
"𝒀𝒆𝒑, 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏."
"YOU HELD HER HOSTAGE?! WHY?"
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅! 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝑭𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓!"
"No. Don't Faker me. Why did you do that? That is very vile of you to hold a human hostage. They didn't do anything wrong! What is wrong with you, EXE..."
"I can't believe you, EXE..."
"𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑯. 𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪! 𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑬𝑫 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪 𝑻𝑶 𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑪𝑯 𝑰𝑻 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑼𝑷, 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑻 𝑰𝑻 𝑶𝑵 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬. 𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬!!!"