Fuck This School

It's just morning, a normal morning for a teenager who is going to school. Even for Angeline, an Asian teenage girl who is always left alone from morning till night by her parents for their job and lives with her uncle. Well, it's normal for her. People call her Angel. She begins to awake, takes a bath, and cooks her own breakfast while reading a memo note that was left by her uncle on the fridge.

Angel: Uncle really needs to buy more groceries.

Angel has a habit of talking to herself since she is always left behind and has no siblings. She puts on her favourite sweater and does some natural makeup, even though she just does the eyeliner and some lip tint. As she prepares for school, she looks outside and sees her best friend, Nawai, and Wilfred.

Nawai: Hurry up, Angel. Don't take too much time.

Nawai Wawa is also an Asian. She comes from Sarawak, but she is Indonesian. Her mom is Indonesian, and her father is Iban. Nawai and Angel are the same age. Both of them are 18. They have been together for 10 years.

Wilfred: We don't want to be late because of your routine, Angel.

Wilfred Wenlz. He's the oldest. Not really. He's just a few months older than them. An Asian from Sarawak and pure Iban. Sadly, his parents are just like Angel's, but worse.

Angel: Don't damn scream at me, dumbass. People are still sleeping, geez.

Angel grabs her bag, leaves the house, and locks it.

Nawai: Well, we wouldn't scream calling you out if you were faster.

Angel: Fine, fine, I know it's my fault.

They begin to walk together to school and stop by the nearby store, where they see someone they wouldn't like to bump into.

Wilfred: Look, it's Jake.

Angel: Jake? The dude that hacked our town bank last year?

Wilfred: Yeah, that's him. Hasn't he disappeared for a month?

Nawai: I heard about it from our principal. He had a problem. He was threatened by the people who were the ones who really robbed the bank. He was one of the kids who won an award for helping people last year. Please, before you guys judge him, you guys better trust the real source.

Nawai says as she picks some soda drinks from the fridge.

Angel: I don't judge Jake. He's a good person. He helped me with my assignment last year. But of course, not Wilfred.

Wilfred: I don't judge him. I'm just surprised he is actually going to school again after many months. I heard that he went to therapy because of the trauma that he saw...

Nawai: Guys, look over there.

A gang was entering the store and began to make a mess and harass Jake.

Nawai: Oh damn it, it's Antoine and his gang.

Antoine is one's the of the famous people at Oakland High School. Same age as them, but he is way more powerful. He created a gang when he was 13. Sounds crazy, but it's true.

Antoine: Hey loser, did you get out of therapy because you're rich now? Yeah, real loser asshole.

The gang laughed at him. Angel and her trio were literally just standing in the corner. They can't do anything about it.

Angel: We are literally real losers.

Nawai: Shut up, Angel. We'll be next if you don't shut your mouth.

Angel is not satisfied with the gang, so she makes some sneaky plans.

Angel: Nawai, can you help me?

Nawai: No, Angel, no. You crazy bastard. I'm not going to help you this time.