teach me daddy

"Oh my god I'm so excited I'm gonna piss myself!" your best friend, but not really, Jamie, squealed coming from her Algebra classroom out into the hallways.

You rolled your eyes. She's been a crazed fan of the famous author "Bugs Fucking Bunny," who is coming to your highschool to guide aspiring authors on their writing journey and aide with their penmanship.

Earlier this year, he released his book "50 Shades of Carrots" which took the world by storm. All comments on his book were positive, with little to no critiques. He went on the Today show with Jinky Falloff and even ate lunch with the president. He was all over social media, with everyone raving about his work and how it made them "see the world" for the first time.

All anybody wanted to do was be in his presence. His maturity was beyond his years, yet he had the youth of a pubescent boy roleplaying with his favorite anime characters. The charm Mr. Bunny carried disseminated throughout any room he entered. Especially since he cut off his Justin Bieber fringe, and instead created a recently popular hairstyle, shaving the hair smack-dab in the middle of his head.

"Can you believe it? Bugs Fucking Bunny is coming to our school in less than an hour!" Her eyes bulged out of her face while her fingers struggled to stay steady.

"I can believe it," you respond while putting your chemistry book in your locker.

"I'm gonna ask him to read my story, since I met with a publisher who wants to know if we're gonna work together or not by today." She opened her locker directly next to yours and adjusted her sparkly pocket side mirror hanging on the side of it. She opened the cap of her red lipstick. "Do you ever just stop and think, 'wow, I'm breathing the same air as him?'" She said in increments while putting on lipstick. Sometimes you don't know whether to respond to her questions or not.

"Nope," you responded bluntly, quickly flipping through your english textbook.

She frantically started smoothing the strays in her long, auburn hair. "Do I look okay? I'm hoping I can get to fuck him tonight."

"You look alright." You say nonchalantly, swatting her hands from her hair. "Besides, you'll never get to fuck him."

'..Because I'm gonna get to fuck him, bitch.' you had the biggest crush on Mr. Bunny. Since you were a little girl, you'd watch his television shows on his older books, "how to rearrange carrots," an homage to Fredrick Douglass. You admired how he sends his message to his readers in an artistic and skillful way that you've never seen done before. His tongue was a beacon of creativity, with a tapestry of inspiration and ingenious. You want to create art like him, flick your pen on paper the way he does, simply thinking about him has you inspired. And aroused.

Your dream is to work side by side with him, maybe even pop a couple babies out your vagina. Him being your mentor and you, his protégé.

But nobody knows about your secret o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ admiration. Plus, you have little hope any of it would actually come true.

"Y/N, stop being such a buzz kill." Jamie furrows her dark brows. "Geez, I don't know why you hate him so much."

"I hate him because first of all, you and everybody else keep talking about him like an annoying chihuahua." You sling you backpack over your shoulder. "And second of all, I guess I just don't see the hype." You lie through your teeth.

"First of all, you're a hater," Amber or whatever the fuck I called her in the beginning subtly clapped back at you. "and second of all, didn't you get that Bugs Bunny T-shirt in 5th grade?"

"That.. was my brother's."

"What about that Bugs Bunny pen from 3rd grade?"

"I borrowed it from a friend in class," you responded.