𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕

"What's going on?" Lia asked, looking at Zoro who is leaning against the door in front of her

"I should be the one asking you that." Zoro said, while his brows furrowed in frustration.

Lia tilts her head in confusion, "Huh? What do you mean?"

"Don't act dumb! You've been flirting with me all day! What's up with you?"

"Does that bother you or something? Because I know for a damn fact it doesn't."

Zoro glares at her, "It's not that it bothers me... I just need a fucking reason, Lia."

Lia looks away while a blush appeared across her face, "The reason why is because I... well-"

Suddenly the ship started shaking.

"We'll talk later." Zoro said, before walking out the boys room with Lia close behind.

"Nami, what's going on!?" Lia and Zoro asked.

"Did we get on that current thing earlier that we expected?" Zoro asked.

"No, it doesn't look that way." Robin said.

Then they were held up by a huge lobster.

"It's trying to take us somewhere!" Zoro said, "Hey! Everyone off the ship! There's still time!"

"What about the ship? If our ship is taken..." Chopper said.

"Don't worry. I'll stay!" Zoro said.

"Come on! What can you do by yourself?" Nami questioned.

"I'll pull it off somehow!" Zoro said, holding his three sword while jumping down onto the lobster.

He jumps and and started slicing it, but it didn't work. He put his sword back to the scabbard.

"Come on!" Zoro said, then the lobster started to show damage, causing for Zoro to smirk, "That's more like it."

"I don't think that'll get you anywhere." Robin said, dropping the rope and placing her hands on her hips, "Come aboard!"

Zoro looks over his shoulder, "Why should I?"

"You can't have damaged it significantly and we have bigger problems now." Robin said, "Look!"

"What?"

A group of sky fish were following them.

Chopper immediately went to Lia, who immediately carries him.