A/N and CW/TW

Welcome new (or returning) reader!

This is the first book I've ever written, and like everything in life - it has been a journey. My writing has progressed immensely, and I have learned a lot, but that also means that the current first chapters aren't entirely up-to-par with my current level of writing (in my opinion).

As long as this paragraph is still up, I'm still in the process of editing those and introducing the plot a bit earlier in the story. Right now it only really picks up at around chapter 10.

For the returning readers: the plotline will not change. Feel free to re-read the edited chapters, but I won't make any changes that will leave you confused in book two! :)

CW / TW: This book contains mature content, such as swearing, graphic depiction of violence and gore. It also has explicit (consensual) sexual content. The chapter(s) with sexual content have a NSFW-warning at the top, my other chapters have no warning. There can be some dark themes regarding mental health and abuse and such, so be warned about that. Though the story also has a lot of happy, heartwarming moments, it is not a fluffy book.

Now, I hope you enjoy this book! And if you do, don't hesitate to leave a vote / comment! Receiving notifications of my readers always brightens my day <3.

xoxo

katotjjx