Tipping Point - Forgotten the Low Hanging Fruit

It's a bittersweet for my life these past 2022, living like hell and magically still above the clouds. This is just me trying to stay at my degree. I mean, so many people tried to bring me downwards to a sweet and trappy life, it's so sad, hahah. 

What i decided in 2017, to be a person that rely less on being a lone walker, had pretty much destroyed my reputation a lot, i mean a lot of shit has happened LMAO. For those whose still confused. I will tell you, maybe my friends from the 2015s know how hard i worked on everything, i pretty much defined maturity under 16 years old, it was a lot of measurement that leads me to do all of that, mentally, psychologically, everything.

Lets jump ship into the early 2020s, it was a moment when i was determined to get back on being a secured individualistic person again, really, everything were going well for me academically, it felt like i destroyed every natural problems that most people had and just went past it like i was dancing past the fire, hahah.

Man, lets just pass the end of 2020 until the mid 2022, because it's pretty much told in the last part. But, let me walk you through some of the story that's outside that, although i had a very genuine and unique life. I always felt like it's the best life i have ever had so far, compared to now of course. I really trusted a very great person, I really changed on how this person see life as it should be,  I mean, I took care of this person so much that i have to cry myself out at times. But meh, there was always this one person that commit crime to destroy this person to kill and end everything. Well, that's fine, life must go on, it may just be a probation for this crook, hahah.

I haven't run my own show for a long damn time, at least i tried in 2020. Man, even in that 2 year span, what make me still believe i still can run my life at a much better pace now is my commitment on everything. I love what i do, i am a fan of LeBron, he has always inspired me on the way i approach life. He always has that boost to dance through all the obstacles of life, hates, problems, consistency, etc. Hey, not to forget, i wanna thank my friends that has helped me so much to make me feel so much comfortable now, it's a blessing, love y'all.

This is probably the most important part of all, life has been a torture. Way too many politics, even in this early 20 years of my life, dammit hahah. I love the people that understands my problems well without seeing their color. Please to those armies that's trying to diminish me, come on man(like sleepy Joe would say), I am just trying to live my life. stop being so closed and not transparent, it's a shame mate LOL. Y'all won't be good being like this all the time. Luckily, i started to ignore these paralyzation, but i am not losing this fight. I am very upset with a lot of part. And y'all acting like you can took me to court, man, i am counted as a nobody to y'all and suddenly scared of me and changed my status like I am not even allowed to debate about it, it's very BS man. Dude, i am not saying i can do it all, but i could say my impact is pretty much more certified than most of those people. Man, good luck on trying to grow more, luckily y'all dynasty are ending soon tho... LOL, pissed about it.

Back to my life, i am now living my highest pace of my life, i am trying to define the odds, i am back to where i suppose 5 years ago. I had been wrong about how i understand life, and my chess move is about to be great again, good thing that low hanging fruit hasn't rotten yet, imma take it for now and see it's sweetness for my life. Love Y'all, next episode will be a shock, trust me. Brandon.