𝟸 - The morning after

-Mostly break up angst, we'll get to more happy stuff in the future chapters I promise. Also spanish used!-

HIZASHI AND IZUKU both didn't get much sleep that night, they both spent most of the night packing up their respective ex partners' stuff. Hizashi packed up everything of Shota's while Izuku only got about a fourth of Katsuki's stuff put in a bag before needing to take a break to cry.

Hizashi had put all the stuff in a duffle bag that belonged to Shota and a couple trash bags before laying down on the couch. He couldn't sleep in that big bed alone.

Izuku had tossed Katsuki's clothes and clothes he had gifted Izuku into a trash bag then put all the extra stuff like trinkets, pictures and other little gifts Katsuki had got him in an old All Might bag Katsuki won him on their first date.

Both of them were broken, alone and just wanting sleep but it didn't come easy to either of them.

---

Waking up was the hardest thing to do, for Hizashi it was that he was alone and for Izuku it was because he knew he didn't have any "good morning" messages or any pictures of Katsuki hanging on his mirror to get him going.

Hizashi woke up alone for the first time in almost 9 years. Sure they both had missions they went on and couldn't be together for nights on end, but this was a completely different feeling. He now knew Shota wasn't going to come home.

His eyes weld up with tears as he looked around the living room, now bare of happy pictures and proof there was once happiness living in his house. It wasn't a dream. He cursed Shota as the tears slipped from his eyes and he choked on air.

-

Izuku sat on the edge of his bed staring down at the floor, he didn't have motivation to actually get out of bed, this was the most he could do without wanting to cry. He stayed silent as there was a knock on his door after a few moments Inko walked in and sighed soft at the sight of Izuku and his messy room.

"Ah hijo (son), how are you feeling?" Inko asked moving to stand in front of him and cup his cheek. Izuku leaned into her hand and when he looked up at her Inko's heart almost broke.

Izuku had teary tired eyes and he was biting his bottom lip. "It hurts mom, it really fucking hurts." He whispered as tears started rolling down his cheek. She pulled him into a hug as he started crying again, Izuku clutched on to her cardigan. After a few minutes Izuku pulled back, "why'd he have to say those things mom? And why Uraraka of all people?"

Inko sighed moving to sit beside him on the bed and rub his back. "Who knows hijo, but if I ever catch him alone, ooo that carajo won't know what hit him."

That made Izuku laugh as he sniffled and wiped his eyes, "yeah you'd definitely kick his ass."

"Will you go to school today amore?" Inko asked and Izuku shrugged.

"Can I go in late?" He asked hopefully, he couldn't bring himself to get ready now, maybe with enough hyping up he could later.

"Of course, and if you can't bring yourself to do it, that's alright. I'll be here." Inko replied petting his hair and giving his cheek an affectionate pinch, Izuku laughed and playfully swatted her hand away making Inko smile.

"Grasias mamá, te amo." Izuku smiled leaning his head against his mom's shoulder.

"En cualquier momento mi hijo."

-

Hizashi didn't have any support as he pushed himself to get up and ready, he hadn't texted Nemuri back after he broke the news to her, he just let his phone ring as he got ready for the day. He poured himself a generous amount of coffee before moving to get dressed, he barely dressed up. He only dressed in his black jean, white shirt and leather jacket, opting to put his loud speaker in a backpack if he needed it, and pulled his hair back in a bun. He didn't even put in his contact.

Moving felt like a struggle, he just wanted to lay back down and sleep away his problems. A knock on the door pulled him from his thoughts as he leaned against the bathroom counter, he took a final look in the mirror before exiting and walking out to see who was there.

"Hizashi! You're alright!" Nemuri almost screamed as she hugged Hizashi, he barely had the door open when she pushed it all the way open and attacked him with a hug. "Why didn't you answer your phone dick?" She asked pulling away and glaring at him.

"I don't feel like talking." Hizashi mumbled rubbing the back of his neck and looking to the floor. Nemuri's glare fell and she sighed pulling him into a hug.

"Talk when you're ready, love, I'm here to listen, I'm always here."